NITN | @@notintownlive | 03 Feb 2020
NewDelhi/Shirdi/NITN: Airline IndiGo introduced a non-stop flight service from New Delhi to Shirdi on Monday.
Shirdi is a holy city in the Indian state of Maharashtra.
The flight service will be effective from Feb 5, 2020.
Nestled in Maharashtra, Shirdi is an important and popular pilgrimage site in the country. It is known as the place where saint Sai Baba resided, preached his teachings and attained Samadhi.
Along with the renowned Shirdi Sai Baba Temple, the city also houses several religious spots, making Shirdi an ideal place to one's your soul.
(Image Credit: IndiGo Twitter)
- COVID-19: Govt ensures Cargo flight operations for medical supplies across country
- IndiGo operates relief flight from Delhi to Jodhpur
- Amid lockdown over COVID-19, SpiceJet offers to fly migrant workers from Delhi, Mumbai to Bihar
- Turkey suspends air travel with other countries over Coronavirus
- Canadian carrier West Jet plans to lay off nearly 7,000 employees due to COVID-19 crisis
- Etihad Airways to temporarily suspend all services to and from the UAE following Indian government directive
- Air New Zealand gets gov't bailout amid COVID-19 outbreak
- COVID19 scare: Etihad Airways implements temporary changes to its route network
- COVID-19: IndiGo announces schedule reductions
- GoAir partners with mfine to offer free consultation on COVID-19
New Delhi/UNI: The Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) is coordinating with state governments for the supply of medical equipment and related essential items needed for protection against and testing of COVID-19.
New Delhi/NITN: In-line with its commitment to provide support to the nation in the current scenario, IndiGo operated a relief flight from Delhi to Jodhpur on Mar 29, 2020.
New Delhi/NITN: Amid the nationwide lockdown called by the government to stop the spread of COVID-19, airline SpiceJet has offered to fly migrant workers from Delhi and Mumbai to the eastern state of Bihar, media reports said.