NITN | @notintownlive | 11 May 2020, 10:30 am
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Airline Etihad Airways introduced its transit flights via Abu Dhabi to Melbourne and London on Monday.
The airline will operate a weekly service from Melbourne to London via Abu Dhabi from May 15.
The weekly flights from Melbourne will commence on May 15 and from London on 21st of the same month.
Following this, passengers in the United Kingdom who need to travel to Australia will be able to book flights from London to Melbourne, with transit via Abu Dhabi, from 21 May. (2/3) pic.twitter.com/fxV9m8Vfng— Etihad Airways (@etihad) May 11, 2020
One can book the tickets at etihad.com on mobile app or by calling on +971 600 555 666 from the UAE or by a local travel agent.
Majority of the flight services are presently suspended due to the lockdown in various parts of the world due to the spread of Novel Coronavirus or Covid-19.
(Image Credit: Etihad Airways Twitter)
- Global student offer launched by Etihad Airways
- SpiceJet to connect Darbhanga with Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru with daily flights
- IndiGo commences flights between Male and Kochi under Air Bubble
- Air India actively considering reintroduction of Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flights
- CapaJet announces Southeast Asia & Pacific repatriation flights for Indians from Aug 19
- GoAir repatriates 37,990 stranded Indians, clocks more than 200 international charter flights
- IndiGo announces it will slash 10 percent of workforce
- GoAir clocks more than 100 international charter flights, repatriates 18,195 stranded Indians
- Etihad Airways to resume special passenger services to six destinations in India
- Etihad Airways announces new codeshare agreement with Air Arabia Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, UAE: Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the UAE, is making it easier for students to travel between university and home or to discover new horizons and cultures, with the launch of its Global Student offer.
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.