NITN | @notintownlive | 11 May 2020
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Airline Etihad Airways introduced its transit flights via Abu Dhabi to Melbourne and London on Monday.
The airline will operate a weekly service from Melbourne to London via Abu Dhabi from May 15.
The weekly flights from Melbourne will commence on May 15 and from London on 21st of the same month.
Following this, passengers in the United Kingdom who need to travel to Australia will be able to book flights from London to Melbourne, with transit via Abu Dhabi, from 21 May. (2/3) pic.twitter.com/fxV9m8Vfng— Etihad Airways (@etihad) May 11, 2020
One can book the tickets at etihad.com on mobile app or by calling on +971 600 555 666 from the UAE or by a local travel agent.
Majority of the flight services are presently suspended due to the lockdown in various parts of the world due to the spread of Novel Coronavirus or Covid-19.
(Image Credit: Etihad Airways Twitter)
- Etihad Airways to offer special transfer flights connecting key cities
- Turkish airline companies partially resume domestic operations
- Grab the chance to avail discounts from Marriott International hotels in South Asia, booking open till June 30
- IndiGo supports IMD with crucial data for weather forecasting amid COVID-19
- Air Canada to lay off more than half of its workers due to COVID-19 pandemic
- THAI Smile Airways flies 129 people, including monks, to Thailand from Gaya
- Etihad Airways begins transit flights to Melbourne and London via Abu Dhabi
- Vande Bharat Mission: Air India Flight with 177 Indians to land at Calicut Intl Airport from Bahrain today
- Emirates chief warns it may take 18 months for aviation sector to recover
- Virgina Atlantic to cut jobs across all functions and end operations at London Gatwick airport
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Effective Jun 10, Etihad Airways will link 20 cities in Europe, Asia and Australia via Abu Dhabi.
Istanbul/Xinhua/UNI: Turkey's airline companies resumed their domestic operations on Monday with a limited number of flights after two months of closure over the COVID-19 pandemic.
Kolkata/NITN: Marriott International, as part of its initiative to encourage people to travel in the post-pandemic revival phase, has announced a limited time offer curated specially for their hotels across South Asia.