NITN | @notintownlive | 01 Jun 2020
Kolkata/NITN: Marriott International, as part of its initiative to encourage people to travel in the post-pandemic revival phase, has announced a limited time offer curated specially for their hotels across South Asia.
In eastern India, the hotel chain is offering a whopping 50 per cent discount at JW Marriott Kolkata and Courtyard by Marriott, Siliguri.
At The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat and Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata, they are offering a 30 per cent discount.
According to the chain, subject to terms and conditions, guests (leisure or business) can avail any of the three complimentary offers applicable for their hotels in South Asia while making their bookings till June 30, 2020 and can avail their stays until June 30, 2021.
Guest can use code ‘ADR’ and choose from any of the three offers while booking their stay via Marriott.com: Minimum 30 per cent off on the room rate across all hotels; stay two nights and pay for one night; or stay three nights and pay for two nights
Apart from flexibility to modify their reservation at any point in time, guests will also be entitled to earn Marriott Bonvoy™ points with the booking of each stay.
The hotel chain has also said that guests can request for contact-less room check-in along with convenience of paying digitally.
- India keeps all international passenger flights suspended till Jul 15
- Etihad Airways partners with Medicus AI to launch Covid-19 risk assessment tool
- IndiGo repatriated 751 Indian Nationals from Qatar
- IndiGo repatriated 643 Indian citizens from Qatar and Maldives
- Etihad Airways to offer special transfer flights connecting key cities
- Turkish airline companies partially resume domestic operations
- Grab the chance to avail discounts from Marriott International hotels in South Asia, booking open till June 30
- IndiGo supports IMD with crucial data for weather forecasting amid COVID-19
- Air Canada to lay off more than half of its workers due to COVID-19 pandemic
- THAI Smile Airways flies 129 people, including monks, to Thailand from Gaya
New Delhi/NITN: The Indian government on Friday extended the suspension of all international passenger flights till Jul 15 in a bid to curb the spread of the pandemic Covid-19.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is partnering with Austrian-based healthcare technology company Medicus AI to launch a Covid-19 risk-assessment tool that will empower guests to make informed decisions about travelling.
New Delhi/NITN: Airline IndiGo has operated four special international charter flights from Qatar to repatriate 751 Indian citizens.