NITN | @notintownlive | 01 Jun 2020
Kolkata/NITN: Marriott International, as part of its initiative to encourage people to travel in the post-pandemic revival phase, has announced a limited time offer curated specially for their hotels across South Asia.
In eastern India, the hotel chain is offering a whopping 50 per cent discount at JW Marriott Kolkata and Courtyard by Marriott, Siliguri.
At The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat and Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata, they are offering a 30 per cent discount.
According to the chain, subject to terms and conditions, guests (leisure or business) can avail any of the three complimentary offers applicable for their hotels in South Asia while making their bookings till June 30, 2020 and can avail their stays until June 30, 2021.
Guest can use code ‘ADR’ and choose from any of the three offers while booking their stay via Marriott.com: Minimum 30 per cent off on the room rate across all hotels; stay two nights and pay for one night; or stay three nights and pay for two nights
Apart from flexibility to modify their reservation at any point in time, guests will also be entitled to earn Marriott Bonvoy™ points with the booking of each stay.
The hotel chain has also said that guests can request for contact-less room check-in along with convenience of paying digitally.
- SpiceJet to connect Darbhanga with Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru with daily flights
- IndiGo commences flights between Male and Kochi under Air Bubble
- Air India actively considering reintroduction of Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flights
- CapaJet announces Southeast Asia & Pacific repatriation flights for Indians from Aug 19
- GoAir repatriates 37,990 stranded Indians, clocks more than 200 international charter flights
- IndiGo announces it will slash 10 percent of workforce
- GoAir clocks more than 100 international charter flights, repatriates 18,195 stranded Indians
- Etihad Airways to resume special passenger services to six destinations in India
- Etihad Airways announces new codeshare agreement with Air Arabia Abu Dhabi
- Etihad Airways to resume wider network of flights as UAE travel restrictions ease
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from the Aviation Ministry and Airport Authority of India (AAI) and clearance of other technicalities.