NITN | @notintownlive | 04 Jun 2020
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Effective Jun 10, Etihad Airways will link 20 cities in Europe, Asia and Australia via Abu Dhabi.
The new transfer services will make it possible for those travelling on the airline’s current network of special flights to connect easily through the UAE capital onwards to key global destinations.
Etihad recently launched links from Melbourne and Sydney to London Heathrow, allowing direct transfer connections to and from the UK capital via Abu Dhabi.
Throughout June, Etihad is continuing to operate a network of special flights from Abu Dhabi to previously announced destinations across its international network.
Easy transfer connections via Abu Dhabi will now be available from Jakarta, Karachi, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Melbourne, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, and Tokyo to major cities across Europe including Amsterdam, Barcelona, Brussels, Dublin, Frankfurt, Geneva, London Heathrow, Madrid, Milan, Paris Charles de Gaulle, and Zurich.
Those wishing to book are advised to visit www.etihad.com/transfer to view their options, and to remain informed on the appropriate entry regulations at their end destination. Flights are also available for booking through the mobile app, by calling the Etihad Airways Contact Centre on +971 600 555 666 (UAE), or through a local or online travel agency.
- SpiceJet to connect Darbhanga with Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru with daily flights
- IndiGo commences flights between Male and Kochi under Air Bubble
- Air India actively considering reintroduction of Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flights
- CapaJet announces Southeast Asia & Pacific repatriation flights for Indians from Aug 19
- GoAir repatriates 37,990 stranded Indians, clocks more than 200 international charter flights
- IndiGo announces it will slash 10 percent of workforce
- GoAir clocks more than 100 international charter flights, repatriates 18,195 stranded Indians
- Etihad Airways to resume special passenger services to six destinations in India
- Etihad Airways announces new codeshare agreement with Air Arabia Abu Dhabi
- Etihad Airways to resume wider network of flights as UAE travel restrictions ease
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from the Aviation Ministry and Airport Authority of India (AAI) and clearance of other technicalities.