NITN | @notintownlive | 14 Dec 2020, 11:48 pm
Abu Dhabi, UAE: Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the UAE, is making it easier for students to travel between university and home or to discover new horizons and cultures, with the launch of its Global Student offer.
Students who book before 31 March 2021, for travel by 30 September 2021, will save up to 10% on Economy tickets and 5% on Business class tickets.
Family members who want to jet off as well can benefit from the same discount provided their tickets are booked under the same reservation and they travel with the student.
Travellers who book using this promotional fare will have an increased baggage allowance of up to 40kg in Economy and up to 50kg in Business, or one additional checked bag if travelling to/from USA or Canada.
For additional peace of mind and flexibility, one free date change is permitted up to 96 hours prior to travel.
- Etihad Airways introduces Verified to Fly travel document initiative
- AirAsia India offers free rescheduling of bookings until May 15
- Russia's Aeroflot resumes regular Delhi-Moscow flights
- India to soon connect Cambodia by direct flight
- Global student offer launched by Etihad Airways
- SpiceJet to connect Darbhanga with Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru with daily flights
- IndiGo commences flights between Male and Kochi under Air Bubble
- Air India actively considering reintroduction of Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flights
- CapaJet announces Southeast Asia & Pacific repatriation flights for Indians from Aug 19
- GoAir repatriates 37,990 stranded Indians, clocks more than 200 international charter flights
Abu Dhabi: From 12 May 2021, travellers flying from Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, will be able to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport. Guests can arrive at the airport with confidence and with peace of mind, knowing they have met all essential requirements before their flight.
Mumbai/NITN: Passengers on AirAsia India can now make free unlimited changes for all bookings and changes made till May 15, 2021, according to the airlines.
New Delhi: Russia's flagship airline Aeroflot on Friday resumed flights enrouted Moscow-New Delhi and New Delhi-Moscow under the air bubble agreement, officials said.