NITN | @notintownlive | 13 Feb 2021, 06:36 am
New Delhi: Russia's flagship airline Aeroflot on Friday resumed flights enrouted Moscow-New Delhi and New Delhi-Moscow under the air bubble agreement, officials said.
"We are very happy to announce that the Aeroflot Russian airlines had successfully commenced long awaited flights enrouted Moscow-New Delhi & New Delhi-Moscow under the air bubble agreement [that] came into force on February 12," the Russian Embassy said in a statement.
In a statement, the aviation major said flights to India on Moscow – Delhi route will operate from Feb 12, on Fridays and Sundays.
"Return flights will operate on Saturdays and Mondays," the company said in a statement.
Aeroflot ranks among the 20 largest airlines globally.
In 2020, Aeroflot carried 14.6 million passengers (30.2 million passengers as Aeroflot Group including subsidiaries).
- Air Canada resumes operations in Delhi after four months
- Etihad Airways announces special fares for travel from India as Abu Dhabi opens to fully vaccinated travellers
- Do not miss the limited period By One Get One Free offer from SriLankan Airlines
- SriLankan Airlines enhances connectivity to Sri Lanka from key Indian cities
- French low cost long haul airline offers limited number of discounted seats on New York-Orly route
- SriLankan Airlines uplifts largest vaccine consignment to Sri Lanka
- Amid students' rush, Air India to increase flight frequency to US from August
- SriLankan Airlines to resume flights to Moscow after 6-yr break
- Etihad Airways extends its 'Verified to Fly' travel document initiative globally
- AirAsia India operates with fully vaccinated crew on 9 flights across multiple metro sectors
New Delhi/NITN Air Canada resumed its flights to India after four months, the airline said in a tweet.
New Delhi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has announced the commencement of its ten-day sale in India for travel to Abu Dhabi, following the UAE government’s recent announcement to remove the quarantine requirement for all vaccinated travellers arriving from abroad.
Kolkata/NITN: SriLankan Airlines, which has resumed flights to and from India, has announced a special limited offer to boost the number of travellers between the two countries.