NITN | @notintownlive | 03 Jun 2021, 06:47 am
Kolkata/NITN: Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation (MPSTDC) has announced that it is opening its properties for the upcoming monsoon season.
The ‘Monsoon Vacation Offers’ includes discounted accommodation rates during the stipulated period.
The Jungle Units under MPT Hotels & Resorts will offer a 40 per cent discount for all days between June 1 and September 30.
According to reports, Madhya Pradesh has reopened its national parks from June 1 for a month.
Under normal circumstances, all national parks and wildlife sanctuaries in the state close on June 30 every year.
Those booking after June 30 may not be able to go on a jungle safari but can stay in the picturesque lodges for a tranquil holiday.
Accommodation units under the Residencies category (including MPT Kalchuri – Jabalpur, MPT Tansen – Gwalior, MPT Palash – Bhopal, MPT Shipra – Indore) are offering 25 per cent discount on all days between June 1 and July 31.
As Madhya Pradesh unlocks, MPT Hotels & Resorts are open again with best safety standards along with contactless check-in and completely sanitized properties!— MPT Hotels & Resorts (@MPSTDCofficial) June 2, 2021
We urge our guests to carry their negative reports of Covid-19 tests for the best of experiences! pic.twitter.com/sH2ELNQjmc
All other units (except Mandu, Amarkantak, Jungle units and Residencies) are offering 40 per cent discount between Monday and Thursday and 30 per cent Friday to Sunday between June 1 and July 31.
With various state governments implementing pandemic containment regulations from time to time, check with the local MPSTDC offices before planning.
Travellers will have to carry COVID-19 negative test reports.
For more details and booking, contact: 93398-72754, 90381-08184
- Etihad Airways launches exponential Abu Dhabi
- Air Canada resumes operations in Delhi after four months
- Etihad Airways announces special fares for travel from India as Abu Dhabi opens to fully vaccinated travellers
- Do not miss the limited period By One Get One Free offer from SriLankan Airlines
- SriLankan Airlines enhances connectivity to Sri Lanka from key Indian cities
- French low cost long haul airline offers limited number of discounted seats on New York-Orly route
- SriLankan Airlines uplifts largest vaccine consignment to Sri Lanka
- Amid students' rush, Air India to increase flight frequency to US from August
- SriLankan Airlines to resume flights to Moscow after 6-yr break
- Etihad Airways extends its 'Verified to Fly' travel document initiative globally
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, is giving all of its guests travelling into or via Abu Dhabi a complimentary ticket to Expo 2020 Dubai, the biggest cultural gathering in the world.
New Delhi/NITN Air Canada resumed its flights to India after four months, the airline said in a tweet.
New Delhi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has announced the commencement of its ten-day sale in India for travel to Abu Dhabi, following the UAE government’s recent announcement to remove the quarantine requirement for all vaccinated travellers arriving from abroad.