NITN | @notintownlive | 03 Jun 2021, 06:47 am
Image credit: Unsplash
Kolkata/NITN: Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation (MPSTDC) has announced that it is opening its properties for the upcoming monsoon season.
The ‘Monsoon Vacation Offers’ includes discounted accommodation rates during the stipulated period.
The Jungle Units under MPT Hotels & Resorts will offer a 40 per cent discount for all days between June 1 and September 30.
According to reports, Madhya Pradesh has reopened its national parks from June 1 for a month.
Under normal circumstances, all national parks and wildlife sanctuaries in the state close on June 30 every year.
Those booking after June 30 may not be able to go on a jungle safari but can stay in the picturesque lodges for a tranquil holiday.
Accommodation units under the Residencies category (including MPT Kalchuri – Jabalpur, MPT Tansen – Gwalior, MPT Palash – Bhopal, MPT Shipra – Indore) are offering 25 per cent discount on all days between June 1 and July 31.
As Madhya Pradesh unlocks, MPT Hotels & Resorts are open again with best safety standards along with contactless check-in and completely sanitized properties!— MPT Hotels & Resorts (@MPSTDCofficial) June 2, 2021
We urge our guests to carry their negative reports of Covid-19 tests for the best of experiences! pic.twitter.com/sH2ELNQjmc
All other units (except Mandu, Amarkantak, Jungle units and Residencies) are offering 40 per cent discount between Monday and Thursday and 30 per cent Friday to Sunday between June 1 and July 31.
With various state governments implementing pandemic containment regulations from time to time, check with the local MPSTDC offices before planning.
Travellers will have to carry COVID-19 negative test reports.
For more details and booking, contact: 93398-72754, 90381-08184
- Independence Day: OYO announces stays at slashed prices
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's Akasa Air to start domestic flights from Aug 7
- SpiceJet announces daily non-stop flights between Jabalpur and Kolkata
- Flydubai suspends flights to Colombo amid economical and political upheaval
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala backed Akasa Air introduces employee-centric cabin crew look
- SriLankan Airlines denies media reports on reducing Tiruchirappalli flights
- Indian hotel rooms aggregator OYO announces a free stay after 5 night stays
- Singapore Airlines offers discounts to woo Indian families to holiday in Singapore this summer
- Year-old Breeze Airways in USA will fly cross-country from Westchester to serve suburban travellers
- IndiGo announces resumption of international flights on more than 150 routes
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.
Mumbai: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala promoted budget carrier Akasa Air is all set to hit the skies with its maiden commercial flight on August 7, starting with Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, and Kochi with two Boeing 737 Max aircraft, the company announced Friday.
Indian airline SpiceJet has announced the launch of new daily flights connecting Jabalpur with Kolkata starting Jul 22.