NITN | @notintownlive | 09 Aug 2021, 10:04 am
Colombo: SriLankan Airlines has uplifted another batch of Sinopharm vaccines amounting to four million doses to the country on three dedicated cargo flights.
The consignment arrived on UL1869, UL865, and UL869 from Beijing China to Sri Lanka.
The airline has uplifted a total of 16.3 million Sinopharm vaccines since the month of March.
In addition, the airline continues to support the healthcare system by offloading and clearing on a priority basis on arrival in Colombo at the SriLankan Cargo facility in Katunayake.
SriLankan Cargo operated a special flight to carry syringes and medical equipment on gratis through the scheduled flights to Shanghai.
- Air Canada resumes operations in Delhi after four months
- Etihad Airways announces special fares for travel from India as Abu Dhabi opens to fully vaccinated travellers
- Do not miss the limited period By One Get One Free offer from SriLankan Airlines
- SriLankan Airlines enhances connectivity to Sri Lanka from key Indian cities
- French low cost long haul airline offers limited number of discounted seats on New York-Orly route
- SriLankan Airlines uplifts largest vaccine consignment to Sri Lanka
- Amid students' rush, Air India to increase flight frequency to US from August
- SriLankan Airlines to resume flights to Moscow after 6-yr break
- Etihad Airways extends its 'Verified to Fly' travel document initiative globally
- AirAsia India operates with fully vaccinated crew on 9 flights across multiple metro sectors
New Delhi/NITN Air Canada resumed its flights to India after four months, the airline said in a tweet.
New Delhi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has announced the commencement of its ten-day sale in India for travel to Abu Dhabi, following the UAE government’s recent announcement to remove the quarantine requirement for all vaccinated travellers arriving from abroad.
Kolkata/NITN: SriLankan Airlines, which has resumed flights to and from India, has announced a special limited offer to boost the number of travellers between the two countries.