NITN | @notintownlive | 09 Aug 2021, 10:04 am
Colombo: SriLankan Airlines has uplifted another batch of Sinopharm vaccines amounting to four million doses to the country on three dedicated cargo flights.
The consignment arrived on UL1869, UL865, and UL869 from Beijing China to Sri Lanka.
The airline has uplifted a total of 16.3 million Sinopharm vaccines since the month of March.
In addition, the airline continues to support the healthcare system by offloading and clearing on a priority basis on arrival in Colombo at the SriLankan Cargo facility in Katunayake.
SriLankan Cargo operated a special flight to carry syringes and medical equipment on gratis through the scheduled flights to Shanghai.
- Indian hotel rooms aggregator OYO announces a free stay after 5 night stays
- Singapore Airlines offers discounts to woo Indian families to holiday in Singapore this summer
- Year-old Breeze Airways in USA will fly cross-country from Westchester to serve suburban travellers
- IndiGo announces resumption of international flights on more than 150 routes
- AirAsia introduces 'FlyAhead' service
- Check out 10 Airbnb listed homes for Valentine's Day
- SriLankan Airlines, American Airlines re-establish codeshare agreement
- India: Airlines provide charge-free change in travel dates
- Alaska Air reduces flights scheduled for Jan by 10 percent
- Kazakhstan to resume flights from Jan 8
New Delhi: Hospitality technology platform OYO has announced that its customers will be eligible for a free stay after every 5 night stays in an initiative to boost travel in post-pandemic India.
With international travel having resumed from India and with summer holidays just round the corner, Singapore Airlines, in collaboration with Singapore Tourism Board, is offering a special family promotion on summer travel to Singapore.
Westchester: American startup airline Breeze Airways announced plans to add cross country flights from Westchester Airport to capture the suburban travel market.