NITN | @notintownlive | 01 Sep 2021, 11:30 am
Kolkata/NITN: SriLankan Airlines, which has resumed flights to and from India, has announced a special limited offer to boost the number of travellers between the two countries.
The carrier is offering a ‘buy one get one free’ offer on return tickets between Indian cities and Colombo on all categories in the leisure travel section, according to reports.
The offer is open until October 31 this year.
SriLankan Airlines currently operates four flights a week from Chennai, three flights a week from Mumbai, and once a week from Bangalore to its hub in Colombo.
In August it had announced that from September, the Airline will be resuming services between Colombo and a host of Indian cities, such as Madurai, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum and Cochin (with flights once a week), and Hyderabad and New Delhi (with twice-weekly flights).
According to reports, travellers from India may now fly to Sri Lanka, provided they are fully vaccinated with the second shot taken at least 14 days before the trip, and then take a RT-PCR test at the hotel on arrival. Those with a negative test result will be allowed to travel within the country.
- Independence Day: OYO announces stays at slashed prices
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's Akasa Air to start domestic flights from Aug 7
- SpiceJet announces daily non-stop flights between Jabalpur and Kolkata
- Flydubai suspends flights to Colombo amid economical and political upheaval
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala backed Akasa Air introduces employee-centric cabin crew look
- SriLankan Airlines denies media reports on reducing Tiruchirappalli flights
- Indian hotel rooms aggregator OYO announces a free stay after 5 night stays
- Singapore Airlines offers discounts to woo Indian families to holiday in Singapore this summer
- Year-old Breeze Airways in USA will fly cross-country from Westchester to serve suburban travellers
- IndiGo announces resumption of international flights on more than 150 routes
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.
Mumbai: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala promoted budget carrier Akasa Air is all set to hit the skies with its maiden commercial flight on August 7, starting with Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, and Kochi with two Boeing 737 Max aircraft, the company announced Friday.
Indian airline SpiceJet has announced the launch of new daily flights connecting Jabalpur with Kolkata starting Jul 22.