NITN | @notintownlive | 11 Jan 2022, 08:25 am
Image credit: Unsplash
New Delhi: Airlines operating in India have started offering free of charge change in travel dates and flight numbers for domestic travel due to the high rise in covid cases across the nation.
Low cost airlines Indigo has announced that it will not charge fees for flight bookings made uptil March 31.
In view of the third wave of coronavirus cases, the airlines will be reducing its capacity.
Air India has started offering one free of charge date, flight number or sector change pertaining to domestic travel.
- Indian hotel rooms aggregator OYO announces a free stay after 5 night stays
- Singapore Airlines offers discounts to woo Indian families to holiday in Singapore this summer
- Year-old Breeze Airways in USA will fly cross-country from Westchester to serve suburban travellers
- IndiGo announces resumption of international flights on more than 150 routes
- AirAsia introduces 'FlyAhead' service
- Check out 10 Airbnb listed homes for Valentine's Day
- SriLankan Airlines, American Airlines re-establish codeshare agreement
- India: Airlines provide charge-free change in travel dates
- Alaska Air reduces flights scheduled for Jan by 10 percent
- Kazakhstan to resume flights from Jan 8
New Delhi: Hospitality technology platform OYO has announced that its customers will be eligible for a free stay after every 5 night stays in an initiative to boost travel in post-pandemic India.
With international travel having resumed from India and with summer holidays just round the corner, Singapore Airlines, in collaboration with Singapore Tourism Board, is offering a special family promotion on summer travel to Singapore.
Westchester: American startup airline Breeze Airways announced plans to add cross country flights from Westchester Airport to capture the suburban travel market.