24 Jan 2014, 11:59 am
Starting from (Jan 23) until , return fares begin from Rs 41,867 in Economy Class and Rs 114,649 in Business Class to travel up to , available via emirates.com/in or by preferred travel agent.
“Since the launch of our first flights to Bombay and Delhi in 1985, Emirates has been fully committed to the Indian market and has carried over 19 million passengers to its global destinations across the network”, said Essa Sulaiman Ahmad, Emirates’ Vice President, India and Nepal.
“We will work hard to continue providing Indian travellers with the best possible service, to be the airline connector of choice and to hopefully expand our flights to and from India,” he added.
The airline currently employs more than 12,500 Indian nationals in a variety of roles across the Emirates Group, including 69 pilots and 882 cabin crew.
Emirates currently serves 10 destinations in India including Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Chennai, Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode, Kolkata, Bangalore and Kochi.
- Qantas connects Australia with Southern India directly with inaugural flight to Bengaluru from Sydney
- Cathay Pacific to commence direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong
- Independence Day: OYO announces stays at slashed prices
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's Akasa Air to start domestic flights from Aug 7
- SpiceJet announces daily non-stop flights between Jabalpur and Kolkata
- Flydubai suspends flights to Colombo amid economical and political upheaval
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala backed Akasa Air introduces employee-centric cabin crew look
- SriLankan Airlines denies media reports on reducing Tiruchirappalli flights
- Indian hotel rooms aggregator OYO announces a free stay after 5 night stays
- Singapore Airlines offers discounts to woo Indian families to holiday in Singapore this summer
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.