Indian airline AirAsia India has announced the launch of their new ancillary service, ‘FlyAhead’.
Airbnb listed homes make for a great sojourn this Valentine's day with options to stay at a romantic beach house in Goa or amidst a dense rosewood forest in Karnataka.
Colombo: SriLankan Airlines has announced the reinstatement of its codeshare arrangement with American Airlines made in December, to proliferate connectivity and travel destinations acros ...
New Delhi: Airlines operating in India have started offering free of charge change in travel dates and flight numbers for domestic travel due to the high rise in covid cases across the na ...
Washington D.C: Alaska Airlines, the fifth largest airline in the US, Thursday announced that it will reduce flights scheduled for the remainder of Jan. by 10 percent.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- Flydubai suspends flights to Colombo amid economical and political upheaval
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala backed Akasa Air introduces employee-centric cabin crew look
- SriLankan Airlines denies media reports on reducing Tiruchirappalli flights
- Indian hotel rooms aggregator OYO announces a free stay after 5 night stays
- Singapore Airlines offers discounts to woo Indian families to holiday in Singapore this summer
- Year-old Breeze Airways in USA will fly cross-country from Westchester to serve suburban travellers
- IndiGo announces resumption of international flights on more than 150 routes
- AirAsia introduces 'FlyAhead' service
- Check out 10 Airbnb listed homes for Valentine's Day
- SriLankan Airlines, American Airlines re-establish codeshare agreement
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.