New Delhi, Feb 5 (NITN): To take on its rival SpiceJet, budget carrier IndiGo on Thursday announced all-inclusive fares starting Rs 1,499.
Kila Raipur Rural Olympics The Kila Raipur Rural Olympics is an annual 3-day sports bonanza that attracts millions of tourists every year. The main events include dog race, horse dance, cam ...
Mumbai, Jan 30 (NITN): Jet Airways, India's premier international airline, will operate 16 additional daily Boeing 737 flights effective February 1, 2015 to March 28, 2015 to meet increased ...
Mumbai, Jan 27 (NITN): This winter, Hotel Sahara Star, the five star deluxe is ushering the winter with Mumbai's favourite and the most sinful berry-the strawberry with a new menu of juicy, ...
Paris, Jan 26 (NITN): A 950-bed hostel is set to open its doors in one of the trendiest neighborhoods of Paris, by a global brand that's helped breed a new kind of low-budget student hostel: ...
Uzbekistan leaves you spellbound with its beautiful monuments and architecture. But you literally hold your breath till you are in Bukhara, the museum-city where every building, alley and brick breathes history.
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
- American Airlines expands routes and international destination at Miami Airport
- Etihad Airways enhances connectivity with daily flights between Abu Dhabi and Kochi
- Vistara launches non-stop Mumbai-London flights, offering unmatched travel experience and connectivity
- IndiGo scales up international operations, lines up 174 weekly flights
- Air New Zealand implements passenger weight survey on international flights from Auckland
- Garuda Indonesia and Singapore Airlines forge strategic partnership to enhance travel connectivity and passenger experience
- Etihad Airways to launch Osaka flights, connecting culturally vibrant city to global network
- Akasa Air commences operations from Kolkata
- Air India and Vistara enter Interline Partnership
- Air India launches non-stop flight from Amritsar to London Gatwick
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.