With international travel having resumed from India and with summer holidays just round the corner, Singapore Airlines, in collaboration with Singapore Tourism Board, is offering a specia ...
Westchester: American startup airline Breeze Airways announced plans to add cross country flights from Westchester Airport to capture the suburban travel market.
New Delhi: Indian carrier IndiGo has announced the resumption of its international flight schedule from various destinations in India.
Indian airline AirAsia India has announced the launch of their new ancillary service, ‘FlyAhead’.
Airbnb listed homes make for a great sojourn this Valentine's day with options to stay at a romantic beach house in Goa or amidst a dense rosewood forest in Karnataka.
Our executive chef is Indian as well: Sherene Allaman, Sun International, on why South Africa is an Indian favourite
With international tourism gearing up after the nearly two-year-long pandemic induced hiatus, one of Indians' favourite destinations, South Africa, is wooing back the tourists from this part of the world. The hotel industry in South Africa is upbeat once again. Sherene Allaman, Vice President—International Sales and Marketing, Sun International, speaks to IBNS-NITN editor Sujoy Dhar on why their property should be on the bucket list of travellers with different budgets
It was on the day I was checking out that I learnt that Veranda Tamarin is a surf hotel with a surf school since this uber cool boutique property is on the only beach in Mauritius where you can surf in the absence of coral reefs under the water. I would spot the surfers on the beach silhouetted against the twilight sky walking back to their retreats with their surfboards.
- Indian hotel rooms aggregator OYO announces a free stay after 5 night stays
- Singapore Airlines offers discounts to woo Indian families to holiday in Singapore this summer
- Year-old Breeze Airways in USA will fly cross-country from Westchester to serve suburban travellers
- IndiGo announces resumption of international flights on more than 150 routes
- AirAsia introduces 'FlyAhead' service
- Check out 10 Airbnb listed homes for Valentine's Day
- SriLankan Airlines, American Airlines re-establish codeshare agreement
- India: Airlines provide charge-free change in travel dates
- Alaska Air reduces flights scheduled for Jan by 10 percent
- Kazakhstan to resume flights from Jan 8
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.
Mumbai: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala promoted budget carrier Akasa Air is all set to hit the skies with its maiden commercial flight on August 7, starting with Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, and Kochi with two Boeing 737 Max aircraft, the company announced Friday.
Indian airline SpiceJet has announced the launch of new daily flights connecting Jabalpur with Kolkata starting Jul 22.