In Chicago's downtown Theater District if you are looking for a hotel which does not burn a hole in your pocket, but ensures affordable comfort, spacious rooms and a location that is walking distance to the top attractions of the windy city, this is the hotel you can check in.
Mitte is the lively, trendy district of Berlin which is home to the city's most popular attractions. From the Friedrichstrasse shopping street to Checkpoint Charlie, Mitte is also said to be the origin of Berlin.
Uzbekistan leaves you spellbound with its beautiful monuments and architecture. But you literally hold your breath till you are in Bukhara, the museum-city where every building, alley and brick breathes history.
- A Galle sunset in Sri Lanka
- Snow Rugby in Kashmir
- Ode to Bengal: An ITC Hotels' World Photography Day Tribute
- Konya: On the trail of Rumi
- Kolkata celebrates Durga Puja: Glimpses of the Best
- Anita Dongre's Shaadi by Marriott show sweeps Kolkatans at Westin Rajarhat
- Mount Rigi: Swiss Alps on a cogwheel train
- Keukenhof/Holland: World's best spring garden
- Banff to Jasper: Road Through Heaven
- Vibrant Vancouver
Tokyo: Airlines were forced to cancel over 300 flights following the collision between a Japan Coast Guard aircraft and a Japan Airlines passenger plane at Tokyo's Haneda Airport on Tuesday evening even as reports said the plane was cleared to land ahead of the tragedy.
New Delhi/NITN: Regular flyers on Jazeera Airways, Kuwait’s low-cost carrier, can now avail a host of discounts and benefits by enrolling for the new membership club introduced by the airline, recently.
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.