Uzbekistan leaves you spellbound with its beautiful monuments and architecture. But you literally hold your breath till you are in Bukhara, the museum-city where every building, alley and brick breathes history.
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
- Snow Rugby in Kashmir
- Ode to Bengal: An ITC Hotels' World Photography Day Tribute
- Konya: On the trail of Rumi
- Kolkata celebrates Durga Puja: Glimpses of the Best
- Anita Dongre's Shaadi by Marriott show sweeps Kolkatans at Westin Rajarhat
- Mount Rigi: Swiss Alps on a cogwheel train
- Keukenhof/Holland: World's best spring garden
- Banff to Jasper: Road Through Heaven
- Vibrant Vancouver
- The Shoe Story
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.