Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
In the heart of Singapore's vibrant, colourful Little India district, stands tall one hotel- Hilton Garden Inn. As our cab passed through the streets dotted on either side with the colourful heritage houses (read shop houses), we knew we were in a part of Singapore where old culture blends with the vibes of modern kickass Singapore.
- Anita Dongre's Shaadi by Marriott show sweeps Kolkatans at Westin Rajarhat
- Mount Rigi: Swiss Alps on a cogwheel train
- Keukenhof/Holland: World's best spring garden
- Banff to Jasper: Road Through Heaven
- Vibrant Vancouver
- The Shoe Story
- Journey through the frames of India
- Wynwood: Miami's Walls of Freedom
- Pushkar: A magnet for tourists on a soul journey
- Pushkar Wears Festive Look with Shree Cement Sacred Pushkar 2017
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.