NITN | @notintownlive | 05 Apr 2019
Kolkata, Apr 5 : Khairabera Eco Adventure Resorts ( KEARS), Bengal's only tented resort certified by Indian Tourism Department, is coming with two special offers for the forthcoming festive week ends during Poila Boisakh ( Bengali New Year ) and Easter holidays for the weekend travelers of Bengal and surrounding states of Bihar and Jharkhand.
Discounts on food and special Bengali platter to ring in the Bengali New year from 13th-16th April shall be on offer at Khairabera Eco Adventure Resorts followed by the special tea platter offer during Easter holidays between Apr 19 and 20.
Reservations are open at 9830169694.
The picturesque Purullia is known for the blooming "Palash" or Butea monosperma makes the 5 hour journey from Kolkata- a total of 267 kms a pleasure and a perfect weekened gate way for travelers.
- Book review: Enjoy the unfolding of uncondtional love between a father and son in 'Frnz Forever'
- Power Publishers takes a leading role in producing video books as text supplements for students
- Book review: Rediscover the charm of poetry in 'Stith - Bhavna Pravaha' by Milind Kapale
- Book review: A primer for understanding geometric technical drawing and engineering design
- Starmark to pay homage to Rabindranath Tagore on his 159th birth anniversary and to Satyajit Ray on his birth centenary
- HireMee unveils mid-term student assessments solution for colleges
- Check out Galpowala audiobook app for a wide range of Bengali modern books and classics
- Dhritiman Chaterji to e-launch The Final Adventures of Professor Shonku on Satyajit Ray’s 99th birth anniversary
- Techstars Bangalore concludes 2020 class
- Naad Wellness introduces Dinacharya by Naad to strengthen body's immune system
New Delhi/NITN: In its endeavour to provide support to the nation, leading carrier IndiGo is collaborating with the Indian Meteorological Department by providing crucial aircraft data on wind, humidity and temperature relayed by the aircraft sensors.
Ottawa/NITN: Collapsing of the aviation industry, due to the coronavirus outbreak, forced Air Canada to slash its workforce by 50 to 60 per cent effective June 7, a memo by the company sent to all its employees said.
Gaya: THAI Smile Airways, a Thai low-cost regional airline, on Saturday (May 13) flew 129 people, including 82 Buddhist monks, from the Buddhist holy site of Gaya in eastern India's Bihar to Bangkok in Thailand.