NITN | @notintownlive | 17 Jul 2019, 07:12 am
Salem, July 16: The Salem and Chennai facilities of global strategic services firm Vee Technologies focused on Analytics and Software Development achieved a landmark by getting appraised at CMMi maturity level 3, considered a global standard for efficiency.
The appraisal was done by QAI Global Institute.
With this assessment Vee Technologies’ Salem facility becomes the first software development unit in the Tamil Nadu textiles hub to be appraised. It’s one more reason to attract to the town emerging economy firms keen to tap rich talent pool coming out of prestigious engineering schools like Sona College of Technology where the IT centre is located.
CMMi, a capability improvement framework, provides essential elements of effective processes that help improve performance of organizations.
Bengaluru and New York headquartered Vee Technologies, a pioneer in locating software development centres in non-metro locations a decade ago, provides equal work opportunities to men and women. Today women make up for one-third of its development team strength in Salem.
The firm that offers Healthcare and Engineering Global Services through its dedicated development centres in Bengaluru, Chennai, Salem and Pennsylvania, USA, has integrated healthcare analytics, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and Revenue Cycle Management with services offerings for the healthcare industry.
Vee Technologies’ Artificial Intelligence Lab and Robotic Process Automation Centre of Excellence offerings span across AI, business intelligence, robotic process automation and cloud engineering technologies for digital and mobile platforms.
“The CMMi assessment will motivate our team to innovate further and strengthen processes to deliver IT solutions combined with our proven quality service to our global customers,” says Chocko Valliappa, founder and CEO of Vee Technologies, a nimble IT firm known for offering high quality service levels.
With strong academic linkages with academic institutions, Vee Technologies attracts bright students to learn and apply new technologies in a global work environment during their internship. This is a proven demonstration of industry- academy linkage.
“By following many niche processes, the firm helps its healthcare customers enhance level of patient care with analytics business deploying capabilities that result in insights about patient populations, clinical outcomes, financial measures and risks involved,” adds Valliappa.
Facts about Vee Technologies you did not know:
• Using its AI and proprietary tools Vee Technologies analytics solutions help improve clinical decision-making capabilities and predict revenue.
• Rated as No. 1 in customer satisfaction in the Fortune International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IOAP) list.
• Vee Technologies’ Incubation Centre nurtures and employs students from engineering schools around Salem.
• Its Innovation Lab researches to solve problems using artificial intelligence, computer vision and Natural Language Processing technologies.
• Robotic Process Automation Centre of Excellence focuses on re-engineering and automation.
- Kolkata Litfest: A tete-a-tete with eminent translators of Hindi and Urdu literature
- Sona Group of Education Institutions suggests doubling of allocation for education
- ESOPDhan budget expectations on vested ESOPs of unlisted firms
- Muskaan Litfest for child authors in Delhi stirs up India's budding storytellers
- Chiefs of services gather in Delhi winter to release book on India's valiant soldiers at Prabha Khaitan Foundation event
- Stubbornness made Dr. Ambedkar who he is: Shashi Tharoor
- 'Probashir Pronaam' tugs at the cultural heartstrings of NRIs
- Kolkata: West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee inaugurates special exhibition at The Cathedral Of The Most Holy Rosary
- CWBTA Trade Excellence Award flagged off in Kolkata
- Salem's Sona Business Incubation Centre, IIT-Madras incubates BTech Mechatronics graduate's innovation
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.