NITN | @notintownlive | 31 Aug 2019
'Walking With My Soul' by Jasbeer Singh is a beautiful collection of poems that is bound to mesmerise everyone.
The poems range from a tryst with one’s soul to the various phases of life, love, loneliness, silence and much more!
Every poem is preceded by a ‘shayari’ (short poem) as well as a short description of its background.
This feature helps the readers to engage more with the poems and understand it better.
There are 14 poems in this collection.
The poet has chosen some of the phases from his life which are significant and has narrated them beautifully in the form of a poem.
Each ‘shayari’ would mesmerise you and make you think about it for a considerable period of time.
Maybe that is the brilliance of these short writings, they keep you enchanted!
All the poems are written in simple language but the meaning that it carries is very deep and thought-provoking.
(Reviewed by Sayantani Sengupta)
- Book review: Enjoy the unfolding of uncondtional love between a father and son in 'Frnz Forever'
- Power Publishers takes a leading role in producing video books as text supplements for students
- Book review: Rediscover the charm of poetry in 'Stith - Bhavna Pravaha' by Milind Kapale
- Book review: A primer for understanding geometric technical drawing and engineering design
- Starmark to pay homage to Rabindranath Tagore on his 159th birth anniversary and to Satyajit Ray on his birth centenary
- HireMee unveils mid-term student assessments solution for colleges
- Check out Galpowala audiobook app for a wide range of Bengali modern books and classics
- Dhritiman Chaterji to e-launch The Final Adventures of Professor Shonku on Satyajit Ray’s 99th birth anniversary
- Techstars Bangalore concludes 2020 class
- Naad Wellness introduces Dinacharya by Naad to strengthen body's immune system
New Delhi/NITN: In its endeavour to provide support to the nation, leading carrier IndiGo is collaborating with the Indian Meteorological Department by providing crucial aircraft data on wind, humidity and temperature relayed by the aircraft sensors.
Ottawa/NITN: Collapsing of the aviation industry, due to the coronavirus outbreak, forced Air Canada to slash its workforce by 50 to 60 per cent effective June 7, a memo by the company sent to all its employees said.
Gaya: THAI Smile Airways, a Thai low-cost regional airline, on Saturday (May 13) flew 129 people, including 82 Buddhist monks, from the Buddhist holy site of Gaya in eastern India's Bihar to Bangkok in Thailand.