NITN | @notintownlive | 26 Jun 2020
Kolkata: Shree Cement has been awarded among the Best Places to Work in Cement and Building Materials Sector across the country and among 100 Best Places to Work for across all sectors by Great Places To Work Institute®, India.
Great Place to Work® is the most definitive ‘Employer-of-Choice’ recognition that organizations aspire to achieve. It is recognized world over by employees and employers alike and is considered the ‘Gold Standard’ in identifying and recognizing Great Workplace Cultures.
Every year, more than 10,000 organizations across 60 countries apply for this recognition.
This year for the India rankings, 1000+ companies, from 21+ industries representing the voice of 2.1 Million+ employees participated, from which 100 Best Workplaces were selected.
The recognition is given based on the level of Pride in the Organisation, Credibility of the Leadership and Trust, Respect, Fairness and Teamwork among employees.
All companies which are recognised are therefore the defining benchmarks for employee happiness and engagement in their respective sectors and the country.
Shree Cement has been achieving the benchmark score year on year, we were awarded among the Top 5 in Manufacturing Sector and among the Top 100 in 2018 too. For the year 2020, we are among the Best in Cement & Building Materials and among the Top 100 companies to work for, across sectors.
In view of the new normal the recognitions this year were given in a virtual conference conducted on Friday, 19 June, which was telecast on youtube and could be viewed by employees across all participating organisations.
The recognition indeed is a matter of pride for us and a testimony of the trust of our people, the industry and all our stakeholders.
- Power Publishers brings illustration services: Comic Book, Film Storyboard, Cover Design, Children’s Book Illustrations and more
- A son talks about his father’s dedication to creative works despite the latter’s transferable job
- Poet and author Hara Narayan Dhar’s son talks about his father’s literary works
- Author interview: Srimati Ray talks about her book of poems 'On the Wings of Time'
- Author interview: Vikramraj Parthasarthy talks about his book Legacy of the Legends
- Book review: This book of poems by Srimati Ray is a lyrical transformation of thoughts into words
- Book review: Punarbhava is an action-based fantasy thriller by Dr Ashutosh Jain
- Shree Cement among India’s Top 100 Best Places To Work, Best in Cement & Building Materials for 2020
- Very perception of wedding will change in post-Covid era: Author Amita Sahaya
- Online shopping temporary, people will revisit stores: Starmark CEO Gautam Jatia
New Delhi/NITN: The Indian government on Friday extended the suspension of all international passenger flights till Jul 15 in a bid to curb the spread of the pandemic Covid-19.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is partnering with Austrian-based healthcare technology company Medicus AI to launch a Covid-19 risk-assessment tool that will empower guests to make informed decisions about travelling.
New Delhi/NITN: Airline IndiGo has operated four special international charter flights from Qatar to repatriate 751 Indian citizens.