NITN | @notintownlive | 26 Jun 2020, 12:19 am
Kolkata: Shree Cement has been awarded among the Best Places to Work in Cement and Building Materials Sector across the country and among 100 Best Places to Work for across all sectors by Great Places To Work Institute®, India.
Great Place to Work® is the most definitive ‘Employer-of-Choice’ recognition that organizations aspire to achieve. It is recognized world over by employees and employers alike and is considered the ‘Gold Standard’ in identifying and recognizing Great Workplace Cultures.
Every year, more than 10,000 organizations across 60 countries apply for this recognition.
This year for the India rankings, 1000+ companies, from 21+ industries representing the voice of 2.1 Million+ employees participated, from which 100 Best Workplaces were selected.
The recognition is given based on the level of Pride in the Organisation, Credibility of the Leadership and Trust, Respect, Fairness and Teamwork among employees.
All companies which are recognised are therefore the defining benchmarks for employee happiness and engagement in their respective sectors and the country.
Shree Cement has been achieving the benchmark score year on year, we were awarded among the Top 5 in Manufacturing Sector and among the Top 100 in 2018 too. For the year 2020, we are among the Best in Cement & Building Materials and among the Top 100 companies to work for, across sectors.
In view of the new normal the recognitions this year were given in a virtual conference conducted on Friday, 19 June, which was telecast on youtube and could be viewed by employees across all participating organisations.
The recognition indeed is a matter of pride for us and a testimony of the trust of our people, the industry and all our stakeholders.
- IT services provider Vee Technologies’ new delivery centre in Philippines
- My book on Vivekananda a summary of how he helped me to deal with questions: Journalist-author Anshul Chaturvedi
- Heart should be checked within a few months of Covid-19 recovery: Dr. Samin Sharma
- Kolkata's first 24x7 online grocery store '24 Ghanta' opens in Salt Lake
- Canada will witness the first drive-thru Indian cultural parade on Aug 15 in Mississauga: Panorama India
- My book on Swami Vivekananda is a travelogue where he is the travel guide: Journalist-author Anshul Chaturvedi
- India doesn't require Information and Broadcasting Ministry: Congress leader Manish Tewari
- Salem Thiagarajar polytechnic student combines the physical and virtual for an entertaining cycle ride
- Faster we vaccinate, the better: Dr. Ambrish Mithal on COVID-19 situation
- Author Interview: Ashwin P Chandran on his new book 'The Sixteenth Night Of The Kurukshetra'
Colombo: SriLankan Airlines is all set to resume flights to the Russian capital Moscow after a break of six years.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: UAE's second flag carrier Etihad Airways has extended its ‘Verified To Fly’ travel document initiative, enabling travelers to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport, to routes across its global network.
Mumbai: AirAsia India on Friday operated 9 flights with fully vaccinated crew including cabin crew and pilots, the airline said.