NITN | @notintownlive | 17 Jul 2021, 12:56 am
Dr. Samin K Sharma, renowned interventional cardiologist and Senior Vice-President, Operations & Quality at The Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, was the guest at Ek Mulakat Vishesh organised by Prabha Khaitan Foundation and presented by Shree Cement earlier in July. In the course of his interaction with Ehsaas Woman of Mumbai Karishma Mehta, a lawyer and a banker by profession, Dr. Sharma spoke about the effects of COVID-19 on hearts and how one can take precaution or recover from it. IBNS correspondent Souvik Ghosh brings the highlights
- 42 young Robotic Surgeons to share path breaking procedures
- Ruskin Bond unveils creative diary designed by 6-year-old Aavya
- Vee Tech CEO Chocko Valliappa nominated as member of Syndicate of Anna University
- HireMee wins Future Ready organisation award by HRworld
- Fashionista Samantha Kochharr arrives at the literary scene with her debut book Arribada: The Arrival
- Vattikuti Foundation announces global Robotic Surgery competition
- Grammy-winning Ricky Kej curates unique Music of the Month themes for Kolkata-based Prabha Khaitan Foundation
- Sona College students turn Covid trash into cement-free bricks with innovative method
- ISRO’s RLV LEX boosts indigenous tech to power India’s defence needs
- Vee Technologies’ Venkat Umakanth is the SMB CTO of the year
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.