NITN | @notintownlive | 17 Jul 2021, 12:56 am
Dr. Samin K Sharma, renowned interventional cardiologist and Senior Vice-President, Operations & Quality at The Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, was the guest at Ek Mulakat Vishesh organised by Prabha Khaitan Foundation and presented by Shree Cement earlier in July. In the course of his interaction with Ehsaas Woman of Mumbai Karishma Mehta, a lawyer and a banker by profession, Dr. Sharma spoke about the effects of COVID-19 on hearts and how one can take precaution or recover from it. IBNS correspondent Souvik Ghosh brings the highlights
- Cathedral of The Most Holy Rosary in Kolkata holds special mass and inter faith meet
- Prabha Khaitan Foundation hosts 2022 Booker Prize winner Geetanjali Shree at India International Centre
- Polyglot-educationist Father Nirmol Gomes to be ordained Bishop of Krishnanagar diocese
- Non-utility sector main focus in IEEMA's eastern region flagship event; over 82 senior officials to join
- Prabha Khaitan Foundation celebrates women achiever Priti Rathi Gupta in UK
- Thiagarajar Polytechnic College celebrates its 64th Annual Day with over 1500 students
- Prabha Khaitan Foundation revs up literary and cultural cachet with UK collaborations
- Eastern Railway sensitises people on International Level Crossings Awareness Day
- Excessive concretization has caused uprooting of trees in Delhi: WWF Official
- Illustrations can advance the story as well as the text for children who can't read: Shobha Tharoor Srinivasan
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.
Mumbai: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala promoted budget carrier Akasa Air is all set to hit the skies with its maiden commercial flight on August 7, starting with Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, and Kochi with two Boeing 737 Max aircraft, the company announced Friday.
Indian airline SpiceJet has announced the launch of new daily flights connecting Jabalpur with Kolkata starting Jul 22.