NITN | @notintownlive | 06 Nov 2022, 07:12 am
IBNS File Photo
Jaipur: The French Institute in India (Embassy of France) will be organising a week-long training programme for French language teachers from India and Sri Lanka in Jaipur city of Rajasthan from Monday.
This training programme entitled “Universitérégionaled’automneInde 2022” will be held in collaboration with the University of Rajasthan.
“The Department of 'European Languages, Literature & Culture Studies' and the Human Resource Development Centre of the University of Rajasthan have collaborated with the Embassy of France - French Institute in India for the organisation of this intensive training,” read a statement issued by the Embassy of France in India.
This congregation of around 100 teachers will also have six expert educators from France who have been invited by the French Institute India especially to conduct the different training sessions throughout the week.
All participants attend a training of 30 hours during the week on specific aspects of teaching methodology.
Since 2015, this is the 7th edition of the Pedagogy University organised by the French Institute India (Embassy of France).
This time it takes place after a gap of two years due to the pandemic.
- Vattikuti Foundation honours Dr Adeel Khan for pioneering liver transplant from deceased donor using surgical robot
- WFUNA Foundation India, Youth of India Foundation drive to boost renewable energy initiatives in Sikkim
- Kolkata: Knowledge Tree Learning Support Centre run by Calcutta SEED unveils classrooms for education of street children
- Chaltabagan Durga Puja festivities in Kolkata takes off amid dance and drum beats
- International Clown Festival by Prabha Khaitan Foundation sets off laugh riot for Kolkata children
- Annual Robotic Surgery Symposium: Three Indians among KS Robotic Surgery Video Contest Top 10
- Vattikuti Foundation led symposium in Belgium to attract over 100 robotic surgeons from 14 countries
- Vee Technologies adds fourth facility in Bengaluru
- Asansol Church in West Bengal gets a facelift; adds to the spiritual ambiance
- Lampshade Writers’ debut poetry reading session brings together avid poetry lovers of Kolkata
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.