NITN | @notintownlive | 12 Dec 2022, 08:09 am
Bengaluru: To cater to the growing business from its healthcare customers in the USA, Bengaluru-New York headquartered IT Services firm Vee Technologies has announced its plan to add over 3,000 fresh graduates to its work force in the next 12 months.
As a first step, the company has initiated the hiring process to induct 1,200 fresh graduates in biotech, science and arts as part of the ₹200 crore expansion plan announced last month at Chettinad, Tamil Nadu.
Vee Technologies' delivery centres in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana in India, and in Manila in the Philippines and multiple locations in the USA service global customers in healthcare, engineering and design space, through proprietary platforms.
Vee's software, analytics and strategic IT services clients are made up of hundreds of hospitals, including six of the top 10 US hospitals, deploying proprietary platforms and tools.
Talking about the growth, Chocko Valliappa, CEO and Managing Director of Vee Technologies, said, “Vee Technologies has engaged HireMee as its assessment and recruitment partner to onboard over 1,200 employees in the next 120 days.”
He added that the company “aims to triple the number of employees in Tamil Nadu to 10,000, in the next three years, with this investment in the IT-enabled services operations.”
The current recruitment drive includes positions for medical coders and calling agents to be based in Bengaluru, Chennai, Salem, Trichy and Hyderabad. HireMee would assess candidates with a life sciences degree for positions in medical coding and those holding any diploma or degree for telecalling and revenue management positions. All new associates will undergo intensive training at the company's residential training facility.
As part of the current recruitment drive, HireMee will assess candidates through a 100-minute computer-based test to evaluate their aptitude, IT skills, and communication level. HireMee’s platform will also capture three videos of 20-seconds each, to enable the company to assess communication skills, aptitude, as well as their aspirations and expectations. Post evaluation, HireMee will recommend shortlisted candidates to Vee Technologies candidates for recruitment.
The selected candidates will undergo 4-6 weeks of training at the company's residential training centre during which they will be paid a stipend. On successful induction they will have regular employment and can enjoy all employee benefits.
- Prabha Khaitan Foundation flags off literary journey in Ayodhya, unveils Anant Vijay’s book at the Kitaab event
- Vattikuti Foundation honours Dr Adeel Khan for pioneering liver transplant from deceased donor using surgical robot
- WFUNA Foundation India, Youth of India Foundation drive to boost renewable energy initiatives in Sikkim
- Kolkata: Knowledge Tree Learning Support Centre run by Calcutta SEED unveils classrooms for education of street children
- Chaltabagan Durga Puja festivities in Kolkata takes off amid dance and drum beats
- International Clown Festival by Prabha Khaitan Foundation sets off laugh riot for Kolkata children
- Annual Robotic Surgery Symposium: Three Indians among KS Robotic Surgery Video Contest Top 10
- Vattikuti Foundation led symposium in Belgium to attract over 100 robotic surgeons from 14 countries
- Vee Technologies adds fourth facility in Bengaluru
- Asansol Church in West Bengal gets a facelift; adds to the spiritual ambiance
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.