NITN | @notintownlive | 29 Mar 2023, 07:44 am
Bengaluru: Bengaluru and New York co-headquartered IT services firm Vee Technologies has appointed Bhupendra Joshi as its new Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO).
Bhupendra comes with two decades of experience in human resources.
Bhupendra, who till recently headed the people function at microblogging and social networking firm Koo, has helped scale up Dailyhunt and prior to that worked with TCS e-serve, JP Morgan Chase, among others.
Chocko Valliappa, CEO, Vee Technologies, said, “Bhupendra comes with a wealth of experience and expertise in managing a range of people management functions, and organization transformation and building. His experience in managing multi-country HR functions will give an edge to the people-centric culture we have built at Vee Technologies over two decades.”
“I am excited to be part of Vee Technologies, a company with global presence and dynamic leadership, and diversified business footprints,” said Bhupendra Joshi, CHRO, Vee Technologies.
Bhupendra holds a postgraduate degree in Human Resources from Symbiosis, and a Masters in Labour Law from the University of Pune.
- 42 young Robotic Surgeons to share path breaking procedures
- Ruskin Bond unveils creative diary designed by 6-year-old Aavya
- Vee Tech CEO Chocko Valliappa nominated as member of Syndicate of Anna University
- HireMee wins Future Ready organisation award by HRworld
- Fashionista Samantha Kochharr arrives at the literary scene with her debut book Arribada: The Arrival
- Vattikuti Foundation announces global Robotic Surgery competition
- Grammy-winning Ricky Kej curates unique Music of the Month themes for Kolkata-based Prabha Khaitan Foundation
- Sona College students turn Covid trash into cement-free bricks with innovative method
- ISRO’s RLV LEX boosts indigenous tech to power India’s defence needs
- Vee Technologies’ Venkat Umakanth is the SMB CTO of the year
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.