NITN | @notintownlive | 08 Aug 2023, 06:06 am
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh government’s skilling agency Madhya Pradesh State Skill Development & Employment Generation Board (MPSSDEGB) and the Directorate of Employment, Madhya Pradesh have partnered with talent acquisition and talent management startup, HireMee to help identify hidden talent and assist them in employability.
HireMee platform and its skill building expertise is set to help young students and faculty understand gaps in their skills so as to enhance their existing skills as also to learn new skills demanded by the industry under the ‘Sankalp’ scheme of the Central government.
An MoU was signed between MPSSDEGB Chairman Shailendra Sharma and CEO Sanjeev Srivastav, IAS, and officials of HireMee, the Bengaluru-based startup, to develop Madhya Pradesh as a key skills hub in the country.
HireMee platform’s AI-driven skill assessment and short-term awareness programs will be available to the youth in Madhya Pradesh registered on the MPSSDEGB website.
“HireMee’s association with progressive state of Madhya Pradesh acknowledges the value that the new age digital platform brings in. The HireMee team is proud to deploy its capability to offer assessments, insights thereby enhancing the employability of the youth in the State,” says Venkatraman Umakanth, Business Head and Sr Vice President, HireMee.
The Government of India’s Ministry of Skill Development is pursuing a Skill Acquisition and Knowledge Awareness for Livelihood Promotion (SANKALP) programme nationally with assistance from the World Bank.
“HireMee is driven by its mission to narrow the skills-gap among the youth and to enhance employability using technology. We continue to partner with forward looking States to enhance the skill base using HireMee’s platform and AI-based insights,” says Chocko Valliappa, Founder of HireMee.
The assessments include cognitive, behavioural and chosen domain areas in the traditional as well as emerging areas. The students will be able to build digital fluency using HireMee’s micro-learning modules.
- Vattikuti Foundation honours Dr Adeel Khan for pioneering liver transplant from deceased donor using surgical robot
- WFUNA Foundation India, Youth of India Foundation drive to boost renewable energy initiatives in Sikkim
- Kolkata: Knowledge Tree Learning Support Centre run by Calcutta SEED unveils classrooms for education of street children
- Chaltabagan Durga Puja festivities in Kolkata takes off amid dance and drum beats
- International Clown Festival by Prabha Khaitan Foundation sets off laugh riot for Kolkata children
- Annual Robotic Surgery Symposium: Three Indians among KS Robotic Surgery Video Contest Top 10
- Vattikuti Foundation led symposium in Belgium to attract over 100 robotic surgeons from 14 countries
- Vee Technologies adds fourth facility in Bengaluru
- Asansol Church in West Bengal gets a facelift; adds to the spiritual ambiance
- Lampshade Writers’ debut poetry reading session brings together avid poetry lovers of Kolkata
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.