31 Jan 2015, 10:12 am
It registered a life time high of 9029.50, however profit booking was observed on the last day of weekly trading session which was led by heavy selling in PSU banks like SBI, Bank of Baroda, Oriental Bank, Union Bank etc. Nifty February Future settled at 8887.50 with the moderate weekly gain of 43.10 points.
Sixth bimonthly monetary policy review by RBI on 3rd February will be important event to watch in near term. RBI is expected to keep its main lending rate unchanged. Auto sales data will affect the movement of auto stocks in upcoming sessions.
Technically Nifty future is looking bullish on long term charts, it may trade in range of 9100 and 8800 in near term while with the breach of its support mark of 8800, some correction can expected in it.
- 42 young Robotic Surgeons to share path breaking procedures
- Ruskin Bond unveils creative diary designed by 6-year-old Aavya
- Vee Tech CEO Chocko Valliappa nominated as member of Syndicate of Anna University
- HireMee wins Future Ready organisation award by HRworld
- Fashionista Samantha Kochharr arrives at the literary scene with her debut book Arribada: The Arrival
- Vattikuti Foundation announces global Robotic Surgery competition
- Grammy-winning Ricky Kej curates unique Music of the Month themes for Kolkata-based Prabha Khaitan Foundation
- Sona College students turn Covid trash into cement-free bricks with innovative method
- ISRO’s RLV LEX boosts indigenous tech to power India’s defence needs
- Vee Technologies’ Venkat Umakanth is the SMB CTO of the year
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.