31 Jan 2015, 10:12 am
It registered a life time high of 9029.50, however profit booking was observed on the last day of weekly trading session which was led by heavy selling in PSU banks like SBI, Bank of Baroda, Oriental Bank, Union Bank etc. Nifty February Future settled at 8887.50 with the moderate weekly gain of 43.10 points.
Sixth bimonthly monetary policy review by RBI on 3rd February will be important event to watch in near term. RBI is expected to keep its main lending rate unchanged. Auto sales data will affect the movement of auto stocks in upcoming sessions.
Technically Nifty future is looking bullish on long term charts, it may trade in range of 9100 and 8800 in near term while with the breach of its support mark of 8800, some correction can expected in it.
- Sona Group’s CSR efforts to benefit differently-abled women
- Now, startup HireMee’s assessment services on National Career Service portal
- Robotic Surgery in India is growing and increasing the application footprint: Vattikuti Foundation CEO Mahendra Bhandari
- Karnataka skilling, digital economy bodies partner HireMee for assessment, skill-building
- Madhya Pradesh government partners with SaaS-based assessment platform HireMee
- Vattikuti Foundation Robotic Surgery Fellowships to grow pool of accomplished surgeons
- Critical motor for ISRO’s Chandrayaan-3 moonshot by Sona College of Technology researchers
- Thiagarajar Polytechnic College celebrates 66th Freshers’ Day
- Sona College creates an app for migrant workers’ safety
- Salem College faculty tops NPTEL learning outcomes nationally
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.