New Delhi, Jan 22 (NITN) The BSE Sensex breached 29000 for first time on Thursday.
New Delhi, January 21 (NITN)In a bid to feed todayâ€™s power hungry devices, Lapcare, a leading brand in smartphone, tablet and laptop accessories and peripherals, has introduced a firs ...
New Delhi, Jan 21 (NITN): Bourbon Offshore Ltd., a leading French offshore major, has expanded the business foothold with two strategic partnerships.
New Delhi, Jan 19 (NITN) Mobility, Indiaâ€™s leading mobile technology magazine, organized grandly their 1st Mobility Excellence Awards Night in New Delhi, to felicitate the achievers o ...
Nifty Future opened on a positive note and saw some intraday correction in earlier part of the week but mid week Reserve Bank of India's (RBI) surprise announcement of a cut in its main lend ...
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- 'Probashir Pronaam' tugs at the cultural heartstrings of NRIs
- Kolkata: West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee inaugurates special exhibition at The Cathedral Of The Most Holy Rosary
- CWBTA Trade Excellence Award flagged off in Kolkata
- Salem's Sona Business Incubation Centre, IIT-Madras incubates BTech Mechatronics graduate's innovation
- Vee Technologies starts mega recruitment drive for healthcare sector
- Sona FM 89.6 to give voice to a million citizens in 12 taluks in Salem, Yercaud
- Vee Technologies unveils Rs 200 Cr TN expansion plan
- Yatish Kumar’s passion for literature revs up Hindi literary scene in India
- ‘Humans at the Cutting Edge of Robotic Surgery’ global meet picks 15 surgeons from India
- The French Institute in India to host training for teachers from India and Sri Lanka in Jaipur
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.