Kolkata: The 19th International Foodtech Kolkata 2022 exhibition was formally inaugurated by West Bengal Food Processing Industries Minister Subrata Saha at the Biswa Bangla Milan M ...
Kolkata: Deputy Minister of Tourism, Arts and Culture, YB Datuk Seri Dr. Santhara J.P. invited Indians to visit Malaysia and said it is one of the best countries to visit in the pos ...
Kolkata: Instead of clothes, for a change, ask your parents to buy you a pair of binoculars for this Pujas and look up at the night sky in your own way.
Kolkata: More than 130 major foreign and Indian food and hospitality sector companies and leading brands would participate at the eastern region’s largest food and hospitality exhib ...
Salem: A mega national flag measuring 75x50 feet and hand painted by 75 students of fashion technology department of Sona College of Technology and Textile Technology dept of Thiagarajar ...
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
In the heart of Singapore's vibrant, colourful Little India district, stands tall one hotel- Hilton Garden Inn. As our cab passed through the streets dotted on either side with the colourful heritage houses (read shop houses), we knew we were in a part of Singapore where old culture blends with the vibes of modern kickass Singapore.
- India-Australia relationship is profoundly important: Aussie Foreign Minister Penny Wong at business summit
- WB govt to subsidise up to Rs 10 lakh on local food projects, says minister at Foodtech Kolkata 2022 opening
- Malaysia is one of the best places for Indians to visit in the post COVID-19 situation: Deputy Tourism Minister
- Swap new clothes for binoculars this puja: Birla Planetarium scientist to students of Kolkata's Rishi Aurobindo Memorial Academy
- 19th International Foodtech Kolkata 2022 show gearing up to draw foreign and Indian companies
- Independence Day: Mega 75x50 ft national flag hoisted by Tamil Nadu Minister KN Nehru
- Cathedral of The Most Holy Rosary in Kolkata holds special mass and inter faith meet
- Prabha Khaitan Foundation hosts 2022 Booker Prize winner Geetanjali Shree at India International Centre
- Polyglot-educationist Father Nirmol Gomes to be ordained Bishop of Krishnanagar diocese
- Non-utility sector main focus in IEEMA's eastern region flagship event; over 82 senior officials to join
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.