Kolkata: Linc Pen and Plastics Limited, a writing instruments manufacturer, has decided to take their annual inter-school spelling competition for children, online, this year, in th ...
It was his wife devising interesting ways to teach their daughter new things during the pandemic confinement which served as an inspiration to pen the book on parental guiding, says Dr Ku ...
Parenthood is a wonderful and joyous feeling when your entire world revolves around your child and you think about the ways in which you can help them grow and develop.
Deaf and mute entrepreneur and engineer Vaibhav Kothari was present at a webinar- Winning Challenges- hosted by Kolkata-based social and cultural activist Sundeep Bhutoria earlier in Augu ...
Bengaluru: Edtech firm HireMee has announced the launch of an online examination platform ProEx amid COVID-19 pandemic spread in the country which has forced students to resort to online ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- ‘Smart farming’ solutions for automated pest-control, plant watering and growth monitoring from college students
- Linc takes its annual inter-school spelling contest online, registrations open
- Author interview: Dr Siddharth Suhas Kulkarni on his book ‘Parenting: The Critical Thinking at Home’
- Book review: A book that guides parents to develop their children’s critical thinking
- Sign language should become one of India's scheduled languages: Entrepreneur Vaibhav Kothari
- HireMee announces online exam tool ProEx
- I connected Kathak with my concern for the environment: Arushi Nishank
- Environmentalist Arushi Nishank talks about how rural women making khadi masks to combat Covid-19
- Innovation takes deep root in non-metro colleges
- Institutions of the country in trouble, not seen even in Emergency: Author Nilanjana S Roy
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from the Aviation Ministry and Airport Authority of India (AAI) and clearance of other technicalities.