NITN | @notintownlive | 23 Mar 2020
Seoul/Sputnik/UNI: South Korea registered 64 new COVID-19 cases in the past 24 hours; 250 people have recovered in the same period, according to the Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC).
The day before, 98 new coronavirus cases were registered in the country. There are now 8,961 confirmed coronavirus cases in South Korea, according to KCDC; 111 people have died from the disease. The day before the death toll was 104.
The total number of recovered individuals in South Korea now stands at 3,166.
The World Health Organization (WHO) declared the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak a pandemic on March 11. Over 330,000 coronavirus cases and more than 14,600 deaths from COVID-19 have been confirmed globally, according to the Johns Hopkins count.
- Thailand's Phuket on lockdown until April 30 to curb COVID-19 spread: Reports
- Spain's health emergency chief tests positive for Coronavirus
- COVID-19: Bangladesh reports one more Coronavirus infection case in past 24 hours
- Bangladesh reports no COVID 19 case in 24 hours
- Thailand reports 109 new COVID-19 cases, one more fatality
- Total COVID-19 cases in India jump to 959 on fourth day of nationwide lockdown
- COVID-19 death toll in Indonesia hits 58
- Over 21,000 medical staff members leave Hubei as epidemic wanes
- India registers 12th COVID 19 death
- Maintain social distancing, stay at home to fight against COVID 19: PM Modi repeats while interacting with people of Varanasi
New Delhi/UNI: The Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) is coordinating with state governments for the supply of medical equipment and related essential items needed for protection against and testing of COVID-19.
New Delhi/NITN: In-line with its commitment to provide support to the nation in the current scenario, IndiGo operated a relief flight from Delhi to Jodhpur on Mar 29, 2020.
New Delhi/NITN: Amid the nationwide lockdown called by the government to stop the spread of COVID-19, airline SpiceJet has offered to fly migrant workers from Delhi and Mumbai to the eastern state of Bihar, media reports said.