NITN | @notintownlive | 25 Mar 2020
Indore/NITN: India registered its 12th COVID 19 death as an infected person died in Madhya Pradesh on Wednesday, media reports said.
This is the first death due to the infection in the state.
More details are awaited.
The death was reported on a day when India is observing its first day of complete lock down.
Indian PM Naredra Modi on Tuesday announced complete lock down in the country during his 8 pm address to the nation.
The COVID 19 outbreak, which is assumed to have started from China's Wuhan region, has now reached across the world.
In India, over 550 people are infected by the disease while 12 person have died so far.
- Thailand's Phuket on lockdown until April 30 to curb COVID-19 spread: Reports
- Spain's health emergency chief tests positive for Coronavirus
- COVID-19: Bangladesh reports one more Coronavirus infection case in past 24 hours
- Bangladesh reports no COVID 19 case in 24 hours
- Thailand reports 109 new COVID-19 cases, one more fatality
- Total COVID-19 cases in India jump to 959 on fourth day of nationwide lockdown
- COVID-19 death toll in Indonesia hits 58
- Over 21,000 medical staff members leave Hubei as epidemic wanes
- India registers 12th COVID 19 death
- Maintain social distancing, stay at home to fight against COVID 19: PM Modi repeats while interacting with people of Varanasi
New Delhi/UNI: The Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) is coordinating with state governments for the supply of medical equipment and related essential items needed for protection against and testing of COVID-19.
New Delhi/NITN: In-line with its commitment to provide support to the nation in the current scenario, IndiGo operated a relief flight from Delhi to Jodhpur on Mar 29, 2020.
New Delhi/NITN: Amid the nationwide lockdown called by the government to stop the spread of COVID-19, airline SpiceJet has offered to fly migrant workers from Delhi and Mumbai to the eastern state of Bihar, media reports said.