NITN | @notintownlive | 25 Mar 2020
Indore/NITN: India registered its 12th COVID 19 death as an infected person died in Madhya Pradesh on Wednesday, media reports said.
This is the first death due to the infection in the state.
More details are awaited.
The death was reported on a day when India is observing its first day of complete lock down.
Indian PM Naredra Modi on Tuesday announced complete lock down in the country during his 8 pm address to the nation.
The COVID 19 outbreak, which is assumed to have started from China's Wuhan region, has now reached across the world.
In India, over 550 people are infected by the disease while 12 person have died so far.
- Uzbekistan to resume int'l tourism next month
- Mozambican tourism sector sees 3,000 employees back to work
- Pubs reopen in Kolkata, to stay open as per government mandated hours
- Australia’s famous rugby tournament 2020 State of Origin scheduled for November
- South Australian Tourism Commission strategizing to reopen tourism in the post pandemic phase
- Marriott International staycation offers in India: Valid till Dec 31 for bookings by Oct 30
- Have an innovative idea to help re-start tourism? Check out the UNWTO challenges
- SriLankan Airlines readies itself for international flights in anticipation of borders opening
- Wrightwood 659 presents first US exhibition of Pritzker Prize-winning Indian architect Balkrishna Doshi
- Devastated by pandemic, tourism sector must be rebuilt in a safe, equitable and climate friendly way – UN chief
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from the Aviation Ministry and Airport Authority of India (AAI) and clearance of other technicalities.