NITN | @notintownlive | 18 May 2020, 10:42 am
Tehran/Xinhua/UNI: The Iranian health ministry on Monday reported 2,294 new cases of the novel coronavirus, bringing the total number in the country to 122,492 since the outbreak in late February, state TV reported.
Kianush Jahanpur, head of Public Relations and Information Center of the Ministry of Health and Medical Education, said 69 patients died over the past 24 hours, taking the death toll to 7,057.
Jahanpur updated the number of recovered people to 95,661, adding that 2,712 are still in critical condition and under treatment in hospitals.
The number of lab tests conducted across the country stands at 701,640 by Monday.
Iran announced its first cases of COVID-19 on Feb. 19.
- Jammu and Kashmir Tourism to participate in first ever Virtual Bharat Parv-2021 celebrations from Jan 26-31
- The Seychelles Islands open for tourism
- Ladakh: Kiren Rijiju inaugurates Khelo India Zanskar Winter Sports Festival
- Jammu and Kashmir: Tourism Deptt's 4-day snow sculpting competition begins at Gulmarg
- Rovaniemi to host FIA World Rally Championship in end February
- Himachal Pradesh: India's first indoor Ski Park to be developed at Kufri
- Jammu and Kashmir: Tourism department to provide free accommodation to stranded tourists
- Jammu and Kashmir: Ski lovers throng Gulmarg on year's first snowfall
- Hong Kong New Year Countdown celebration goes online
- Welcomhotel Shimla: Your window to the Himalayan splendor of Mashobra
Abu Dhabi, UAE: Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the UAE, is making it easier for students to travel between university and home or to discover new horizons and cultures, with the launch of its Global Student offer.
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.