NITN | @notintownlive | 11 Nov 2020
Kolkata/NITN: Are you curious about what a full English breakfast may look like? Then head to The Lords and Barons, the popular Brit style pub on Park Street, which has now decided to expand its offerings by opening for breakfast.
According to food experts, a traditional full English breakfast is often considered as a dish and not as a meal.
The Lords and Barons appear to have heeded this and their Big English Breakfast Platter consists of crispy bacon strips, sizzling sausages, fried eggs, hash browns, beans, mushrooms, tomato, and toast, along with a glass of juice.
And if you are not a large eater yet looking for a solid breakfast to start the day with, you may opt for their Healthy Breakfast Platter or the Continental Breakfast Platter or the Cheesy Platter.
According to a few guests who have already been there, the Eggs Benedict and Eggs Florentine deserve special mention.
Guests with a sweet tooth can also have a gala time indulging in The Lords and Barons Dessert Platter, which consists of Crème Brulee, Chocolate Brownie, Red Velvet Swiss Roll, Lemon Tart, and Doughnut.
Or maybe indulge in their Cookie Platter consisting of homemade cookies served with vanilla ice cream?
They also serve a wide range of freshly brewed tea and coffee.
The Lords and Barons is open for breakfast between 7am and 11am, all days.
- Head to JW Marriott Kolkata if you are looking for an enjoyable BBQ Evening this winter
- Taj brand owner IHCL and Ambuja Neotia Group add three more hotels to their partnership
- Free transatlantic COVID-19 testing trial launched by American Airlines, British Airways and oneworld
- Turkey registers 11.9 million tourist arrivals between Jan-Sept 2020 despite Covid
- Chicago to host US premiere of Immersive Van Gogh in a new venue dedicated to immersive art
- Hospitality Challenge: Ideas to help tourism recover in the new normal
- The Lords and Barons enriches Park Street’s breakfast scene
- Help communities in need and feed wanderlust through volunteer tourism, says Travel4Change
- Uttar Pradesh aims to turn Ayodhya into smart, eco-friendly solar city to woo visitors
- Let your loved ones enjoy a lavish experience with E Gift Cards from ITC Hotels
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from the Aviation Ministry and Airport Authority of India (AAI) and clearance of other technicalities.