NITN | @notintownlive | 10 Jun 2021, 12:40 am
Kolkata/NITN: Airline company Indigo has added a new destination, Darbhanga (Bihar) to their domestic network.
Starting July 5 this year, the airline has announced that it will operate daily direct flights from Darbhnaga to Kolkata and Hyderabad.
The Kolkata-Darbhanga flight will leave Kolkata at 1.10pm and reach Darbhanga at 2.25pm. On the return leg, it will leave Darbhanga at 2.55pm and reach Kolkata at 4.10pm.
The Hyderabad-Darbhanga flight will leave Hyderabad at 1015am and reach Darbhanga at 12.15pm. On the return leg, it will leave Darbhanga at 12.45 pm and reach Hyderabad at 2.45pm.
Once known for its cultural and educational initiatives, Darbhanga today is a manufacturing and trading centre.
- Jammu and Kashmir: Seven lakh tourists visit Pahalgam
- Annual Illuminate San Francisco Festival begins on Nov 9 to celebrate the city's vibrant art scene
- KFC India rolling out all-digital smart restaurants to speed up customer service
- Jumeirah Group announces stunning new retreat in Bahrain
- Italian film festival gets underway in Kolkata with screening of six contemporary films
- Take deep dive into Virginia's EdVenture Experiences in USA
- Why Backpacking Is the Best Way for Millennials to Travel
- Bhutan reopens borders to international tourists after 2 years, Indian visitors to pay Rs. 1,200 per day fee
- Japan finally decides to end restrictions on foreign tourists
- Goa: Cricket icon Yuvraj Singh hosts exclusive stay on Airbnb
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.