Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 14 Aug 2021, 09:28 am
New Delhi/NITN: India’s popular airline IndiGo is expected to start daily flights connecting Gwalior with Indore in Madhya Pradesh and Delhi from September 1 onwards.
The information was tweeted by India’s Civil Aviation Minister, Jyotiraditya Scindia on August 13.
The tweet (originally in Hindi) read – From Madhya Pradesh from 1st September @IndiGo6E 4 new flights are going to start with daily recurring basis: Delhi-Gwalior-Delhi, Gwalior-Indore-Gwalior, Indore-Gwalior-Indore, Gwalior-Delhi-Gwalior
1 à¤¸à¤¿à¤‚à¤¤à¤¬à¤° à¤¸à¥‡ à¤®à¤§à¥à¤¯à¤ªà¥à¤°à¤¦à¥‡à¤¶ à¤¸à¥‡ @IndiGo6E à¤•à¥€ 4 à¤¨à¤ˆ à¤‰à¤¡à¤¼à¤¾à¤¨à¥‡ à¤ªà¥à¤°à¤¤à¤¿à¤¦à¤¿à¤¨ à¤•à¥€ à¤†à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¥€ à¤¸à¥‡ à¤¶à¥à¤°à¥‚ à¤¹à¥‹à¤¨à¥‡ à¤œà¤¾ à¤°à¤¹à¥€à¤‚ à¤¹à¥ˆ :— Jyotiraditya M. Scindia (@JM_Scindia) August 13, 2021
It was retweeted on the official handle of the airline.
On August 12, Scindia flagged off IndiGo’s new flight between Mumbai (Maharashtra) and Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)
The flight will operate under the regional connectivity scheme UDAN.
- Famous waxwork museum Madame Tussauds Dubai opening in October
- Bangkok and other popular Thai destinations likely to reopen from October 1
- NF Railway launches 'Stream Jungle Tea Safari' to promote tourism in Darjeeling
- Mussoorie restricts number of visitors during weekends, negative RT-PCR report must
- Fully vaccinated Indian tourists to Turkey need no mandatory quarantine
- Abu Dhabi welcomes all vaccinated travellers from across world, lifts quarantine measures
- UT of Ladakh identifies its state animal and bird
- Enjoy Jungle Tea Toy-Train Safari on the world famous DHR
- Meghalaya reopens for fully vaccinated tourists, pre-registration necessary
- Darjeeling Toy Train resumes operation, honoured by UN Postal department
New Delhi/NITN Air Canada resumed its flights to India after four months, the airline said in a tweet.
New Delhi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has announced the commencement of its ten-day sale in India for travel to Abu Dhabi, following the UAE government’s recent announcement to remove the quarantine requirement for all vaccinated travellers arriving from abroad.
Kolkata/NITN: SriLankan Airlines, which has resumed flights to and from India, has announced a special limited offer to boost the number of travellers between the two countries.