NITN | @notintownlive | 07 Nov 2021, 10:28 am
New Delhi/NITN: Over the past few weeks, Indian private airlines operator IndiGo has introduced several new flights.
Under the regional connectivity scheme, it is operating direct flights between Shillong and Dibrugarh, effective October 26 this year.
The flights operate on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
IndiGo also operates flights between Shillong and four other cities, including Silchar, Agartala, Imphal, and Kolkata.
The airline connects Shillong to key cities in the country through its hub in Kolkata.
On October 31, IndiGo introduced daily flights between Indore and Allahabad, Jodhpur and Surat, taking its weekly operational flights from Madhya Pradesh to 604, according to media reports.
- When and where to see the magical Northern Lights in Sweden
- Indonesia lifts prohibition on foreign tourist arrivals
- Travel Regulations: Sweden removes covid19 test necessity
- Booster dose essential to enter Emirates
- New night train to run between Prague, Berlin & Brussels
- People flying to Mumbai from UAE excused from home quarantine
- Coronavirus booster dose could be required to visit Hawaii
- Indian passport leaps to 83rd position under Henley Passport Index
- Travel from the UK to France will get less stringent
- Thailand to charge 300 baht from tourists as a revival measure
Colombo: SriLankan Airlines has announced the reinstatement of its codeshare arrangement with American Airlines made in December, to proliferate connectivity and travel destinations across North America and Europe.
New Delhi: Airlines operating in India have started offering free of charge change in travel dates and flight numbers for domestic travel due to the high rise in covid cases across the nation.
Washington D.C: Alaska Airlines, the fifth largest airline in the US, Thursday announced that it will reduce flights scheduled for the remainder of Jan. by 10 percent.