NITN | @notintownlive | 13 Jan 2022, 10:02 am
New Delhi: Indian passport jumped to the 83rd rank from its earlier held 90th spot during last year.
The value of a passport is based on the number of nations one can travel to without requiring a visa beforehand.
People with Indian passports can visit 60 countries without a pre-arrival visa.
US, Singapore and Japan top the list as people get access to 180 countries based on the same measures.
The rankings are as per the Henley Passport Index.
(Image Credit: Wikimedia Commons)
- When and where to see the magical Northern Lights in Sweden
- Indonesia lifts prohibition on foreign tourist arrivals
- Travel Regulations: Sweden removes covid19 test necessity
- Booster dose essential to enter Emirates
- New night train to run between Prague, Berlin & Brussels
- People flying to Mumbai from UAE excused from home quarantine
- Coronavirus booster dose could be required to visit Hawaii
- Indian passport leaps to 83rd position under Henley Passport Index
- Travel from the UK to France will get less stringent
- Thailand to charge 300 baht from tourists as a revival measure
Colombo: SriLankan Airlines has announced the reinstatement of its codeshare arrangement with American Airlines made in December, to proliferate connectivity and travel destinations across North America and Europe.
New Delhi: Airlines operating in India have started offering free of charge change in travel dates and flight numbers for domestic travel due to the high rise in covid cases across the nation.
Washington D.C: Alaska Airlines, the fifth largest airline in the US, Thursday announced that it will reduce flights scheduled for the remainder of Jan. by 10 percent.