NITN | @notintownlive | 17 Jan 2022, 10:03 am
Image credit: Unsplash
Mumbai: Passengers flying to Mumbai from the UAE have been excused from a compulsory seven day home quarantine.
The requirement for all international visitors to undergo quarantine will not be imposed on flyers from UAE, said media reports citing Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation.
Earlier, a RT-PCR test and a mandatory seven day quarantine was essential for travellers arriving from the UAE.
The new exemption rule will be enforced Monday.
(Image credit: Unsplash)
- Singapore's Changi airport to go passport-free, set to introduce automated immigration clearance
- Maharashtra Tourism puts Ganesh Festival on the international map
- Indian market remains one of the fastest growing for us, says Melia Hotels International at Kolkata roadshow
- India’s Ministry of Tourism and UNWTO launch G20 Tourism and SDG dashboard
- Canada issues travel advisory to LGBTQ+ citizens on visits to certain states of the US
- Radisson RED Tbilisi: Bridging heritage and modern luxury in Georgia's capital
- Hyatt Hotels adds historic Fordson Hotel in Oklahoma City to The Unbound Collection
- Ireland's adventures and cuisine highlighted in tourism collaboration with Huckberry
- Qatar Toy Festival wraps up After Record-Breaking Success, Delighting Families with a Summer of Fun
- Prague's MOSAIC HOUSE: Top European hotel of 2023
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.