NITN | @notintownlive | 12 Apr 2022, 08:30 am
Image credit: Unsplash
Abu Dhabi: India's central government has announced that entirely inoculated travellers enroute to the South Asian nation from UAE will not be subjected to a pre-departure RT-PCR test.
- Spain relaxes Covid19 travel procedure for UK citizens
- Saudi Arabia prohibits travel to India and 15 other nations
- Sentosa Island in Singapore woos Indian tourists with more attractions on golden jubilee year
- Sydney hosts mega tourism event
- Germany: Lufthansa apologizes for not letting orthodox Jews to board
- European Union removes mask requirement for air travel
- US removes 'Do Not Travel' advice for multiple EU nations
- The Best Sports Movies Ever
- Singapore Tourism Board invites Indian travellers, simplifies vaccinated travel arrangements
- Pre boarding test removed for fully vaccinated travellers enroute to India from UAE
New Delhi: Hospitality technology platform OYO has announced that its customers will be eligible for a free stay after every 5 night stays in an initiative to boost travel in post-pandemic India.
With international travel having resumed from India and with summer holidays just round the corner, Singapore Airlines, in collaboration with Singapore Tourism Board, is offering a special family promotion on summer travel to Singapore.
Westchester: American startup airline Breeze Airways announced plans to add cross country flights from Westchester Airport to capture the suburban travel market.