NITN | @notintownlive | 12 Apr 2022, 08:30 am
Image credit: Unsplash
Abu Dhabi: India's central government has announced that entirely inoculated travellers enroute to the South Asian nation from UAE will not be subjected to a pre-departure RT-PCR test.
- Travel and Tourism Trends to Watch for in 2023
- Foreign tourist inflow rises by 789 % in world famous Kaziranga national park in Assam
- Narendra Modi to launch world's longest cruise journey that will connect Varanasi-Dhaka-Dibrugarh
- Singapore continues to welcome vaccinated Indian visitors without testing or quarantine
- Jammu and Kashmir: Seven lakh tourists visit Pahalgam
- Annual Illuminate San Francisco Festival begins on Nov 9 to celebrate the city's vibrant art scene
- KFC India rolling out all-digital smart restaurants to speed up customer service
- Jumeirah Group announces stunning new retreat in Bahrain
- Italian film festival gets underway in Kolkata with screening of six contemporary films
- Take deep dive into Virginia's EdVenture Experiences in USA
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.