NITN | @notintownlive | 20 Jul 2022, 07:57 am
Image Credit: Unsplash
New Delhi/IBNS: Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Germany and Spain make the top three strongest passport holding nations, as per the latest Henley Passport Index.
Japan has been dominating the passport index ranking for five consecutive years, providing fuss-free entry into 193 countries.
The number two spot is jointly held by Singapore and South Korea while Germany and Spain are placed third.
After the international travel ban was lifted by the Centre in March, the Indian passport ranking is 87, The Mint reported.
India had imposed a ban on international flights during March, 2020.
An Indian passport holder can now easily travel to 60 countries, it reported.
The rest of the top five strongest passport holding nations list includes Finland, Italy, Luxembourg, Austria, Denmark and Netherlands
- Bengaluru based tech startup CarterX rolls out airport baggage transfer services at doorstep for harried flyers
- Indigo bolsters UAE-India connectivity with new flights
- Germany sees 214 pct rise in Indian tourists in 2022
- California: Pack your bags and head to this gravity defying Mystery Spot
- Airbnb nearly books 104 mln nights, its highest ever
- Bahrain International Airport welcomes the maiden IndiGo flight from Mumbai
- UK-based Keralite builds plane in lockdown, takes family to France & Germany
- Kolkata will operate India's first underwater metro train
- Statistics on global tourism guides United Nations on sustainable development
- Spain to allow free train rides, starting Sept. 1
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.
Mumbai: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala promoted budget carrier Akasa Air is all set to hit the skies with its maiden commercial flight on August 7, starting with Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, and Kochi with two Boeing 737 Max aircraft, the company announced Friday.
Indian airline SpiceJet has announced the launch of new daily flights connecting Jabalpur with Kolkata starting Jul 22.