NITN | @notintownlive | 13 Jan 2020
Amman/NITN: The Aqaba Air Show 2020 promises skillful displays from the best pilots in the world between Mar 20 and 21.
Over the picturesque bay of Aqaba, Jordan, aerial evolution will be performed by soloists and aerobatics teams from Italy, Poland, Great Britain, and Sweden.
Jordanian Air Force will present powerful and loud F-16s. And the shows of the Royal Jordanian Falcons – a group based in Aqaba – will be truly special.
However, airplanes will not be the only thing to admire in the sky above the Bay. The evening paraglider shows are a real air ballet to the accompaniment of dynamic music. Parachutists will prove that they fly in the air like birds.
Pilots who are invited to the first Aqaba Air Show are among the best in the world.
The shows performed in the dark are unique. It’s a “dance of light” in the sky with accompanying pyrotechnics and music.
- 2,000 year-old sundial recovered in Turkey's Anatolia
- Thailand's Phuket on lockdown until April 30 to curb COVID-19 spread: Reports
- Spain's health emergency chief tests positive for Coronavirus
- COVID-19: Bangladesh reports one more Coronavirus infection case in past 24 hours
- Bangladesh reports no COVID 19 case in 24 hours
- Thailand reports 109 new COVID-19 cases, one more fatality
- Total COVID-19 cases in India jump to 959 on fourth day of nationwide lockdown
- COVID-19 death toll in Indonesia hits 58
- Over 21,000 medical staff members leave Hubei as epidemic wanes
- India registers 12th COVID 19 death
New Delhi/UNI: The Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) is coordinating with state governments for the supply of medical equipment and related essential items needed for protection against and testing of COVID-19.
New Delhi/NITN: In-line with its commitment to provide support to the nation in the current scenario, IndiGo operated a relief flight from Delhi to Jodhpur on Mar 29, 2020.
New Delhi/NITN: Amid the nationwide lockdown called by the government to stop the spread of COVID-19, airline SpiceJet has offered to fly migrant workers from Delhi and Mumbai to the eastern state of Bihar, media reports said.