NITN | @notintownlive | 15 Jan 2020
Mumbai/NITN: Maharashtra Tourism has undertaken a unique association between Directorate of Tourism (Entrusted by the State Government of Maharashtra to carry out commercial and promotional tourism activities for the state) and recently released Hindi film Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior.
Ajay Devgn starrer Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior, a historical period drama directed by Om Raut under the banner of Ajay Devgn’s ADF and Bhushan Kumar’s T-Series, released on the big screen on Jan 10.
As part of this association, Directorate of Tourism has aimed to attract people to relish the “unsung” beauty of the state, by celebrating its rich heritage.
Directorate of Tourism has joined hands with the film to encourage people to come and relive the wonderful glories of warriors like Tanhaji, whose memories are still treasured in the mesmerising forts of Maharashtra. They have created a co-branded TVC which is being showcased across TV, Cinema Advertising & Digital mediums.
- Uzbekistan to resume int'l tourism next month
- Mozambican tourism sector sees 3,000 employees back to work
- Pubs reopen in Kolkata, to stay open as per government mandated hours
- Australia’s famous rugby tournament 2020 State of Origin scheduled for November
- South Australian Tourism Commission strategizing to reopen tourism in the post pandemic phase
- Marriott International staycation offers in India: Valid till Dec 31 for bookings by Oct 30
- Have an innovative idea to help re-start tourism? Check out the UNWTO challenges
- SriLankan Airlines readies itself for international flights in anticipation of borders opening
- Wrightwood 659 presents first US exhibition of Pritzker Prize-winning Indian architect Balkrishna Doshi
- Devastated by pandemic, tourism sector must be rebuilt in a safe, equitable and climate friendly way – UN chief
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from the Aviation Ministry and Airport Authority of India (AAI) and clearance of other technicalities.