Gurugram/IBNS: Vistara, India's renowned full-service airline and a joint venture between the Tata group and Singapore Airlines, commenced its non-stop flights between Mumbai and L ...
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger ca ...
Singapore/NITN: Scoot, the low-cost subsidiary of Singapore Airlines (SIA), announced that it will steadily resume flights to and from China buoyed by further relaxation of borde ...
With international travel having resumed from India and with summer holidays just round the corner, Singapore Airlines, in collaboration with Singapore Tourism Board, is offering a spe ...
New Delhi/NITN: Are you looking to end the year on a rocking note, hoping to travel abroad?
Uzbekistan leaves you spellbound with its beautiful monuments and architecture. But you literally hold your breath till you are in Bukhara, the museum-city where every building, alley and brick breathes history.
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
- Vistara launches non-stop Mumbai-London flights, offering unmatched travel experience and connectivity
- Garuda Indonesia and Singapore Airlines forge strategic partnership to enhance travel connectivity and passenger experience
- Scoot will steadily increase weekly flights to and from China; will ramp up frequencies for summer travel demands
- Singapore Airlines offers discounts to woo Indian families to holiday in Singapore this summer
- Singapore Airlines scheduled to restart operations from India from November 29
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.