Madrid/IBNS: A government’s response to COVID-19 should not undermine solidarity and confidence amo ...
Madrid: The Canary Islands, a Spanish archipelago off the coast of north western Africa, is known for its ...
Rome/NITN: The World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) has named renowned fashion designer Giorgio Armani and ...
Madrid/NITN: The Covid-19 pandemic has prompted all destinations worldwide to introduce restrictions on travel, research by the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) has found.
New Delhi: Giving a boost to its global image of being most frequented tourist destination, UNWTO recently announced that Turkey was the 6th most visited destination in the world in th ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Pandemic containment measures should not dent travellers' confidence, says UNWTO Secretary General
- UNWTO visits Canary Islands to check steps for safe and responsible restart of tourism
- UNWTO names Giorgio Armani and Gino Sorbillo Special Ambassadors for Tourism
- 100 per cent of global destinations now have Covid-19 travel restrictions: UNWTO reports
- UNWTO names Turkey the 6th most visited country in the world
New Delhi: Private carrier GoAir has repatriated 37,990 stranded Indians and clocked more than 200 international charter flights till date.
New Delhi/NITN: Private airlines major IndiGo on Monday announced it will lay off 10 per cent of its workforce.
New Delhi/NITN: Indian airline GoAir has clocked more than 100 international charter flights and repatriated 18,195 stranded Indians.