04 Feb 2017, 08:06 pm
The season to indulgence is here and this Christmas one can revisit their gastropub roots and celebrate all things quintessentially British with an amazing menu of food and drinks.
Swing by your favourite gastropub to ring in the season of cheer and merriment with Monkey Bar's special ‘Gastropub Christmas Menu including small plates, large plates, desserts and cocktails available all day on with the option of ala carte or a three course meal priced at Rs. 650++ for vegetarian and Rs. 750++ for the non vegetarian option.
Monkey Bar brings you some Christmas cheer with signature small plates including Prawn cocktail tartlets, Pigs in a Blanket, Chicken Liver Pate and more.
Their British pub-grub large plates include -Shepherd’s Pie, Roast Chicken with rosemary potatoes and gravy, Lamb Hot Pot, Fish and Chips with handmade chips and mushy peas and Curried Vegetable Pot Pie. Of course there is the all favourite Bread and Butter Pudding, decadent MoBar Trifle and Xmas Tree Macarons to end your meal on a sweet note!
With the party mood on, drinks can’t be far behind; So toast the holiday spirit with a selection of flavoured Gin and Tonics including Cucumber and Mint, Elderflower and Bloody Mary and for those looking for something to keep their spirits warm – try Hot Toddy with apple, cinnamon, spice and honey! So if you’re looking for a Christmassy concoction or delicious pub grub to help you get into the festive mood- drop in at the Monkey Bar!
- Have you been to these 12 Christmas markets in Europe?
- First Person: Among the happy, hospitable and artistic Uzbek people
- Georgian flavour
- Wedding Asia New Delhi returns with latest bridal couture and opulence
- Kolkata raises a toast to Shashi Tharoor's latest book launched at a session of Kitaab
- With rich tapestry of culture and economic vigour, Atyrau region in Kazakhstan shines bright
- Washington DC: That buzzy feel in the city where Potus, power and politics cohabit Smithsonian
- Visit Victoria, Qantas collaborate with MasterChef Australia finalist Kishwar Chowdhury for 'Flavours of Melbourne'
- International Ganesh Festival 2023: Mumbai
- International Ganesh Festival 2023: Ratnagiri
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.