04 Feb 2017, 08:06 pm
The season to indulgence is here and this Christmas one can revisit their gastropub roots and celebrate all things quintessentially British with an amazing menu of food and drinks.
Swing by your favourite gastropub to ring in the season of cheer and merriment with Monkey Bar's special ‘Gastropub Christmas Menu including small plates, large plates, desserts and cocktails available all day on December 24 & 25th, 2016 with the option of ala carte or a three course meal priced at Rs. 650++ for vegetarian and Rs. 750++ for the non vegetarian option.
Monkey Bar brings you some Christmas cheer with signature small plates including Prawn cocktail tartlets, Pigs in a Blanket, Chicken Liver Pate and more.
Their British pub-grub large plates include -Shepherd’s Pie, Roast Chicken with rosemary potatoes and gravy, Lamb Hot Pot, Fish and Chips with handmade chips and mushy peas and Curried Vegetable Pot Pie. Of course there is the all favourite Bread and Butter Pudding, decadent MoBar Trifle and Xmas Tree Macarons to end your meal on a sweet note!
With the party mood on, drinks can’t be far behind; So toast the holiday spirit with a selection of flavoured Gin and Tonics including Cucumber and Mint, Elderflower and Bloody Mary and for those looking for something to keep their spirits warm – try Hot Toddy with apple, cinnamon, spice and honey! So if you’re looking for a Christmassy concoction or delicious pub grub to help you get into the festive mood- drop in at the Monkey Bar!
- 12 globally recognised Indian biosphere reserves that can be on your travel bucket list
- Art can cohabit with bureaucracy, says famous art critic Achille Bonito Oliva as Delhi hosts Italy's Farnesina collection
- Winter escapades in Italy: Unveiling the snow-covered splendors
- Five attractions you cannot miss if you are at Yas Island Abu Dhabi for IIFA 2023
- Summer Holidays: Five offbeat hill destinations in India
- Fergana: A mesmerizing destination to visit in Uzbekistan
- Three special recipes to whip up at home this World Cocktail Day
- Viva Cuba: Rides to remember in Havana's vintage roadshow-stoppers
- World Heritage Day: Add these royal homestays of Madhya Pradesh to your itinerary when visiting the state
- Kolkata restaurants gear up with special offers to mark the end of Ramzan
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.