NITN | @notintownlive | 09 Mar 2020, 08:07 am
Kolkata/NITN: As the entire country is set to celebrate festival Holi, two menswear brands, Dapper and Surbhi Pansari, have come out with special menswear.
Dapper is here with their new collection ‘Pop of Hues’ to offer men some fashion options to wear this Holi.
Subtle and loosely-fitted kurta-pyjama in a light colour like pink or yellow, with its traditional essence will make one look more rooted.
Also, one can opt for floral jawahar jackets to complete the traditional look.
The collection of label Surbhi Pansari includes suits in the shades like Celery Green and Coral.
The designer has an extensive varieties from layered kurtas to embroidered ones to choose from.
Men can also try 'Bandhgalas' in this Holi.
Checkered bow ties, pocket squares, stylized buttons and broaches are a must have for every man.
- Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata follows up Indian Evolution Food Festival with a Republic Day buffet
- Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata woos guests with Lohri revelry packages for Jan 13
- Kolkata: ITC Royal Bengal hosting week-long Northern Circars festival
- Laa Mozarellla opens its doors in Rajarhat this winter
- A new menu every month for Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata Sunday Brunch
- Symi…a little bit of Greece on a Kolkata street
- Here's why you #CantSkipPortugal in 2021
- Check out what ITC Sonar and ITC Royal Bengal has to offer for New Year's Eve
- Kolkata restaurants ready to ring in the New Year
- It’s winter and time to savour the best of food and drinks!
Abu Dhabi, UAE: Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the UAE, is making it easier for students to travel between university and home or to discover new horizons and cultures, with the launch of its Global Student offer.
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.