NITN | @notintownlive | 23 Jun 2020
Kolkata/IBNS: Kolkata-based Mint Health Café has reopened its doors for dine-in with all health protocols in place, according to the cafe.
The restaurant, which believes that healthy does not mean eating the same old bland and boring dishes, has come up with a nutritious menu prepared by grilling, baking and stir frying.
On offer are salads, wraps, sandwiches, one pot meals, including rice bowls, as well as juices and drinks made with the best of fruits (no added sugar, no added preservatives).
The café has implemented the necessary safety protocols, including thermal checks, frequent sanitization and constant use of gloves and masks.
And if you are still not confident about stepping out, you can order their food by calling them or through delivery apps; they also have a take-away facility.
Contact: Mint, 1-C Jatin Bagchi Road, Kolkata 700029; tel: 8420399970. Time: 7am to 10pm.
- On the trail of Buddha
- Royal China Kolkata complements its fine dining restaurant with a dazzling lounge and bar
- With bars allowed to open, Kolkata’s new gastropub Zobet ready to welcome patrons
- A trip down memory lane to Freddie Mercury's life in Switzerland's Montreux on his 74th birthday
- Santa Claus’ Finnish homeland Rovaniemi decides to go sustainable to counter climate change
- Have you been to Grand Market Pavilion yet for its special weekend brunch and dinner?
- Brighten up your weekend with a loaded home-delivered brunch from JW Marriott Kolkata
- Visit Starmark for your Rakhi shopping
- Jeremy Wade of River Monsters fame returns to Animal Planet with a brand new series
- Kolkata's stylish bistro Quantum has drawn up an extensive delivery and takeaway menu
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from the Aviation Ministry and Airport Authority of India (AAI) and clearance of other technicalities.