NITN | @notintownlive | 01 Feb 2021, 09:27 am
Kolkata/NITN: Exotic flavours from a mix of Mexican and Mediterranean cuisine in February replace the Global Earthy Flavours of January at the Sunday Brunch at Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata.
Vertex at Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata has launched a special Sunday Brunch where the theme-based menu will be changed every month.
Highlights include Broccoli and almond soup, Chelo kabab koobideh, Shish taouk, Vegetable skewers, Five spice stuffed grilled cottage cheese, Tabbouleh – fresh parsley salad with cracked wheat, Mujadara – green lentil, carrots, onion, garlic, cumin, Beetroot Moutabel with feta garnish.
Or, you may stop by the live Grills and Wraps counter forQuesadillas, Smoked vegetable Fajitas, Za’atar marinated grilled chicken or Chicken casserole with crushed tortilla chips.
End the meal on a sweet note with a date and semolina cake, or a crème caramel, or the traditional Egyptian dessert Umm Ali.
The Sunday Brunch for this month starts on February 7 and will be available between 12.30pm and 3.30pm.
- Mumbai’s Phoenix Palladium hosts an art fest until March 8
- Sydney getaway Port Stephens is all sea, sand and haute cuisine
- Special Weekday Lunch Menus from Royal China in Kolkata
- Gurugram keeps Valentines date with vintage cars while spreading vaccination awareness
- To Serve with Love—the Hard Rock Café style!
- Five best states to go skiing in India
- Take a creative DIY break with The Arty Smarty Project
- February is for Mexican and Mediterranean cuisine at the Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata Sunday Brunch
- Add spice to your life... visit Spice Market
- Here are six romantic and outdoorsy Valentine’s Day date ideas around Vancouver
New Delhi: Russia's flagship airline Aeroflot on Friday resumed flights enrouted Moscow-New Delhi and New Delhi-Moscow under the air bubble agreement, officials said.
Phnom Penh/New Delhi:India and Cambodia will soon be connected by a direct flight, media reports said.
Abu Dhabi, UAE: Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the UAE, is making it easier for students to travel between university and home or to discover new horizons and cultures, with the launch of its Global Student offer.