NITN | @notintownlive | 27 Feb 2021, 09:05 am
Mumbai/NITN: One of Mumbai’s premier shopping addresses, Phoenix Palladium, is hosting an art exhibition called The Luxe Fest until March 8, this year.
The Palladium is located in High Street Phoenix, Lower Parel, Mumbai.
The Luxe Fest showcases the creative works of 24 leading Indian artists through paintings, sculptures and installations dotting the different areas of the mall, such as the Atrium, the Central Courtyard, and the individual floors.
Some of the leading artists whose works are being exhibited here are Arjun Rathi, Bandana Jain, Baaya Design, Kanhai Gandhi, Hetal Shukla, Hitesh Gilder, Sapana Jain, Kanika Bawa, Mahesh Anjarlekar, Anand Menon, Ajay Patil, Jaideep Mehrotra, Kanika Nanda, Karsihma Wadhwa, Ketan Javdekar, Nachiket Shah, Pooja Bansal, Purva Pandit, Shabana Godhrawala, Sushma Bengani, The Art of Venner, Tasneem Bharmal, Shruti Jhaveri.
Panel discussions across categories- fashion, beauty, lifestyle & art in 2021 are also being held.
Said Rajendra Kalkar, President (West), The Phoenix Mills Limited, “Palladium as a destination always offers something special and engaging for our customers. We only want to amplify the customer experience and satisfaction, driving us to incessantly work towards creating new experiences. With the Luxe Fest, we hope to delight our customers in the most artistic way, besides the great shopping experience we always deliver.”
Palladium is a part of The Phoenix Mills Ltd, one of India’s premier retail led, the mixed-used development company, promoted by Atul Ruia, Managing Director, The Phoenix Mills Ltd.
The elite shopping mall takes its name from the textile mill that was started here in 1905.
- Budget Friendly Things That You Can Do In Philadelphia
- What is so unique about Potboiler Coffee House?
- Aminia introduces six new delicacies in menu
- Dunkel braun brings to town racks full of goodies!
- At Bhoomi, it is time for chronicling the unique story of Hilsa and wine!
- Award-winning chef Prateek Sadhu on a 3-city culinary tour with ITC Hotels
- On World Photography Day, experience America’s Great Outdoors
- Once Upon a Time In Mumbai: Through the Eyes of the Kolis
- Hit a high with Unplugged Courtyard’s Drunken Brunch!
- JW Bakery opens in Kolkata, offers classic fresh bakes to contemporary desserts
New Delhi/NITN Air Canada resumed its flights to India after four months, the airline said in a tweet.
New Delhi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has announced the commencement of its ten-day sale in India for travel to Abu Dhabi, following the UAE government’s recent announcement to remove the quarantine requirement for all vaccinated travellers arriving from abroad.
Kolkata/NITN: SriLankan Airlines, which has resumed flights to and from India, has announced a special limited offer to boost the number of travellers between the two countries.